The Forum tight arses !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disclaimer, the sub is a decent amount of money, in this economy, so I have no major issue with those who have pennies to watch.

But there are certain people on here we never tire of saying how rich and successful they are and spend a large period of time on here.

Those people should be given a lift to Manchester Airport.
2 euro a month to sponsor a player thread ain't it .
That's breaking no one

Disclaimer, the sub is a decent amount of money, in this economy, so I have no issue with those who have pennies to watch.

But there are certain people on here who never tire of saying how rich and successful they are and spend a large period of time on here.

is 'lift' a metaphor here?

Disclaimer, the sub is a decent amount of money, in this economy, so I have no issue with those who have pennies to watch.

But there are certain people on here who never tire of saying how rich and successful they are and spend a large period of time on here.

@ForeverBlue92

A successful world famous six figure-earning podcaster who can’t fork out £2-5 a month to help the forum that gives him a platform to spout pure anal wind for free every waking minute of the day.

@blue to the bone am I doing it right?

I agree and would like to see who you mean tagged in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back