What do we reckon?

• 👍

Votes: 576 68.0%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 236 27.9%
  • 👎

Votes: 35 4.1%

• Total voters
Yes. Either RMF or someone(s) very close to home has benefitted from the 777 experience. That’s my take. In either case, it makes a potential takeover by anyone so much more complex. Being a blue is never boring.

Agreed mate their overall relationship with the club needs to be looked at. They seem content to sit on their loan, secured against the clubs assets and are our most senior lenders and coining in 10.25% in interest annually.

Fair enough, you say, we agreed the loan, however they also scuppered the MSP deal, which left the club open to 777 and this current legal mess we are in - also benefiting from that process financially.

Its in their financial interest that we remain a basket case - so what is there agenda here and how should we judge some of the above actions.

Can't believe you're disputing things. This is based on primary legislation of this country 🤷‍♂️

It's well known anyone owning or running a company should know this stuff

I mean you’ve put an “unsure” face on @Blue_Berry post, which suggests you actually ARE disputing that a human being had to be present to sign documents in order to take out the loans.

You appear insane to me.

Yeah. Moshiri should.

Agreed. This is his mess to clean up, not any new owners’

If it turns out Moshiri was complicit in a fraud case then I refuse to have his name tarnishing our football club any more. We need to begin the process that should’ve begun in 2021 in mobilising and chasing him out of the club and forcing him to take on his debt.

Oh look, it doesn’t apply to them. Oh I am shocked and surprised.

Friedkin has the money to pay off 777 and end all the uncertainty, if he chooses not too, thats on him, not the club. He was well aware of these debts before entering into exclusivity talks.

It is also worth pointing out, Friedkin only initially wanted a minority stake in the club.

These Americans love messing clubs around. We need Oil Money and fast.

🐍 🐍 🐍
🐀 🐀 🐀

Enemy of Everton football club.

I mean you’ve put an “unsure” face on @Blue_Berry post, which suggests you actually ARE disputing that a human being had to be present to sign documents in order to take out the loans.

You appear insane to me.
What hes trying to say is Everton is itself a legal entity in law, hence it can be sued as a business. Individuals are appointed to "act on behalf of" that legal entity, in this case Everton. Its why usually when a business gets sued they go after the company rather than those appointed to act on its behalf as long as they "have acted in the best interests" of said legal entity.

so yes a person does actually have to negociate loans etc, but they do this on behalf of the club.

If someone isnt "acting in the best interests of the legal entity", in this case Everton, Everton can then sue the individual and thus become the plaintiff.

I may have not explained that 100% clearly but i hope you understand the gist.

he borrowed the money from shysters so it's his fault mate...

Well technically the fault lies with Putin for invading Ukraine, Boris Johnson for sanctioning USM leaving us skint & MSP for messing Moshiri around leaving him with no other choice but to go cap in hand to the only other interested party at the time, which was 777.

Moshiri has put in £800m, built us a world class ground, yet you have a minority of gammons who abuse him online, make fun of his Iranian accent, make fun of his looks etc.

Would you do those same people any favours ?

Friedkin has the money to pay off 777 and end all the uncertainty, if he chooses not too, thats on him, not the club. He was well aware of these debts before entering into exclusivity talks.

It is also worth pointing out, Friedkin only initially wanted a minority stake in the club.

These Americans love messing clubs around. We need Oil Money and fast.
He'll be back in for the club, this is a negotiation tactic, knock a few million off the asking price..

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back