What do we reckon?

• 👍

Votes: 581 68.0%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 238 27.9%
  • 👎

Votes: 35 4.1%

• Total voters

Does anyone know what our debt repayments are now? We owe £200 million to the Friedkin Group and £400 million to R&M by the look of it. £600 million at an interest rate of 10 to ,15 %. So the interest alone is £60 to £90 million a year. If it's short term loans it could be up to £200 million a year repayments.

That 200m from 777 better have been worth it Moshiri because its screwed any chance of a take over in the immediate future!Utter calamitous decision making
Be grateful you uncouth swine, he’s built us a new stadium don’t you know? Done without ever needing to dip his hands into his own pockets. Us pissants should be on our knees kissing his feet, we’d have been swimming in money but for that God’s debt stacking, what a hero

Does anyone know what our debt repayments are now? We owe £200 million to the Friedkin Group and £400 million to R&M by the look of it. £600 million at an interest rate of 10 to ,15 %. So the interest alone is £60 to £90 million a year. If it's short term loans it could be up to £200 million a year repayments.
I think total interest payments are now about £1.5m per week.
Not sustainable.

According to a terrible paper that rhymes with the Bun, Moshiri is demanding a lump sum plus a decade of future annual payments as part of the sale. If true, he seems to be complicating the sale and making people walk away.

But we have lent money from them, so we are involved with the case. If it turns out that money was gained through illegal/fraudulent means, then our owner is implicit in a fraud case.

Nobody will buy the club while this case is ongoing and/or that debt is still sat there. It’s a potential reputation killer if they are seen to have paid back £200m to fraudsters that was originally obtained through ill gotten gains.

Not really. If you borrowed 10K from a bank who was then taken to court for fraudulent behaviour are you on the hook ?, no. The bank or in our case 777 are on the hook. I appreciate all you are saying and why, but really there are many ways around all this, so I wouldn’t worry……

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back