Votes: 584 67.9%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 240 27.9%
  • 👎

Votes: 36 4.2%

• Total voters
What’s happening?

running-run.gif

Probably the worst decision the club made. She had no experience nor background to become CEO…….
On paper she had the experience to be a CEO outside of football. The football side of things agreed. I can see why they did that as at the time I thought hello this may just work.

Again we go back to kenwright not liking change mosh micro managing stuff and just getting bad advice.

Exactly like the DOF role

We will be unfalteringly and unflatteringly associated with Roma until such a time as Friedkin is owner of this club.
Good.

Big club Roma, be good if we can sit in their shadow and mop up their glow.
Liverpool are own by a fella who also owns a baseball team and there’s no issue there, I’m not saying it’s never mentioned but they haven’t turned into the Anfield Red Sox.

We are not, nor ever will be, Roma B.

Don’t forget we’ve been here before - Peter Johnson owned us and Tranmere at the same time until he was told “OI, YOU, NO” by the FA. We didn’t turn into Tranmere nor vice versa. The thing now is, perhaps we have a better standard of players to tap into from Roma.

I really don't get some of the negativity by some on here over the potential new owners.
My biggest worry at the moment is that it falls through. Only a few weeks ago we were in danger of being taken over by potentially the worst owners ever to take over a premium league club( including Moshiri). We now have a new owner with football experience, money to stabilise the club and excellent business credentials.
He hasn't maybe got the money of an Arab state but on the plus side he hasn't beheaded anyone recently.
I just want to see us run professionally and start to create our wealth with shrewd player sales and purchases and to keep to a strict wage structure buying players who want to come here and not just because we are paying them more than anyone else is offering.
Hopefully better times are ahead let's have some positivity.

Last edited:

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back