What do we reckon?

• 👍

Votes: 582 68.0%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 239 27.9%
  • 👎

Votes: 35 4.1%

• Total voters

I think you're right...Maybe some form of loan deal potentially. You'd imagine Levy will want cold hard cash for him though.

It was never ever going to work out for him there.

I never believed he was a Champions League level player in the first place and said as such when he went there when everyone thought Real Madrid and Barcelona were gonna be fighting over him. Of course he’d get in our team, but that’s not the same thing.

Levy will not allow him to leave for a loss on their books, so him ending up back here is a non starter.

I think you're right...Maybe some form of loan deal potentially. You'd imagine Levy will want cold hard cash for him though.

It was never ever going to work out for him there.
Makes me wonder if there were some shenanigans with his previous agent, perhaps that deal was the best for him rather than Richie.
Can’t be a coincidence he was in a bit of anguish and posting stuff about being betrayed and stuff when he binned him.
Basically went there trying to displace Son or Kane, as you say never made much sense.

All depends upon what sort of deal we/Friedkin Group could do with Spurs/Levy

There is no way we would pay it all up front and it really depends upon our finances overall

In terms of that if we purchased him his value would likely decline further

We're 12 months out from Bramley Moore Dock and big picture considerations apply IMHO

I sound impatient here but how long do these things take, it's all very quiet isn't it.

Apparently it can be done it about 4-6 weeks theoretically. That being said i have no idea how viable that time frame actually is.

But ive seen talk on social media that people seem to think it'll be completed before the end of the transfer window.

All depends upon what sort of deal we/Friedkin Group could do with Spurs/Levy

There is no way we would pay it all up front and it really depends upon our finances overall

In terms of that if we purchased him his value would likely decline further

We're 12 months out from Bramley Moore Dock and big picture considerations apply IMHO
The reason they want to move him on is because he is breaking down loads now and we need to stay clear of these sorts of players. We are moving into a new era for the club, lets try and keep it so, I never understand this desire to bring back former players all the time it's weird imo, its like people want to turn the place into a museum.

Makes me wonder if there were some shenanigans with his previous agent, perhaps that deal was the best for him rather than Richie.
Can’t be a coincidence he was in a bit of anguish and posting stuff about being betrayed and stuff when he binned him.
Basically went there trying to displace Son or Kane, as you say never made much sense.
Who's know mate... could be a number of things. It certainly looks like its not been the best move him anyway.

The reason they want to move him on is because he is breaking down loads now and we need to stay clear of these sorts of players. We are moving into a new era for the club, lets try and keep it so, I never understand this desire to bring back former players all the time it's weird imo, its like people want to turn the place into a museum.

Same people will then moan about Kenwright’s sentimentality. This would be a Kenwright era transfer, it’s time we grew up and let the adults take charge.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back