What do we reckon?

• 👍

Votes: 598 67.8%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 245 27.8%
  • 👎

Votes: 39 4.4%

• Total voters

Knowing Everton it would be "we realised that Evertonians kept using Bramley as the name for the stadium, so we're delighted to sign a 10 year deal with Golden Delicious and our new stadium will be called the Bramley Apple Stadium".
Too coherent for our club. It'd be more like:

"We realised that fans liked the name BRAMLEY so we've signed a lucrative deal with APPLE and can now reveal the new name of the stadium to be the APPLE MOORE STADIUM! Also the deal was lucrative for Apple, not us and we have since folded."

This is weird, just a couple of days ago we were led to believe that a deal was nearly in place with JT.
Now we are hearing the TFG group are in advanced talks to buy the club. JT has spoken of exclusivity until November 30th but no one else has confirmed this.

I can only imagine that Friekdin pulled out of the original deal to try to get a better outcome but maybe JT scuppered that and TFG had to come back to the table quickly or lose out on a deal they wanted all the time.

We do know that an earlier agreement was already nearly in place between Moshiri and TFG so that it may have been possible to finalise the remaining issues quickly.

I think the only thing that is certain is that none of us has a clue as to what is happening.

Whatever was the problem then is magically not an issue now and he did the exact same thing when he bought Roma. It is a negotiating tactic.

You might think it had no effect, but people around the club obviously thought otherwise...
…. Or he’s done some investigating into the 777 loans? It’s not exactly the same as Roma, and it’s lazy to just think that.

Does anyone know if this fella is going to be any good for the club? I mean you'd expect anyone to be better than Moshiri.

If he's paying the debt off or a large chunk of it anyhow, he can't help but be good. The new stadium cash can then be pumped into the team instead of repayments, meaning immediately we will jump up to at least 7th in regard to disposable income.

I think Everton fans wouldn't be happy either to do something like that with Kevin Ratcliffe, if he was a manager here. Players complained at the board as well.

It's like you extend in a bad form and trust a manager despite that and then bin him after 4 games. Different situation with Dyche obviously.

Someone that is one of the biggest legends in the club history obviously has more credit than Dyche that hasn't had any connection before to here.
De Rossi hasn't achieved anything as a manager and Dyche is the third best Everton manager in Eggs' lifetime though.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back