• 👍

Votes: 585 67.9%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 241 28.0%
  • 👎

Votes: 36 4.2%

• Total voters
No, comedy is inherently subjective.

It didn't make me laugh, but I understand the joke and understand why it's not 'bang out of order.'
Have to agree to disagree, there was no need for it and wasn’t funny in anyway but each to their own

How on earth do you (don't use the collective 'we' here, David) that a takeover by the Friedkin Group spells a loss of identity for Everton.

Please explain in a clearz logical manner for all of us how our identity will be eroded away.

Used examples to prove your point if you have any available.

Cheers ;)

Ah you have asked for proof/ examples, this will now lead Dave into another form of attack..:)

It won't be of importance to them, but it should be of importance to supporters.

As I said above: there's people involved in the Altogether Now campaign waiving this lot through...after talking a a big talk about getting shut of Moshiri to preserve our identity as a club. It's contradictory and make no sense.

I don't mind The Esk, but he's now in the position where his agitation to get shut of Moshiri was logically followed by his support for two Evertonians to gain control of the club - but now believes that a corporation with multiple products and services with Everton joining part of their entertainment portfolio is a good thing...because these people are good at business.

I'm sorry, but I cant't support that helter skelter reasoning concerning who is fit to own Everton FC. ...and The Esk is not alone in having collapsed their objections over the importance of our particular identity, sadly that goes for many others like him.

Here we go Dave almost to a man/ Woman everyone else is wrong bar you, who are in your one she'd view totally right. Dave do us a favour isn't it time to rant about Starmer, Patterson, Labour party, Windmills, but nasty walls....

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back