What do we reckon?

• 👍

Votes: 604 68.0%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 245 27.6%
  • 👎

Votes: 39 4.4%

• Total voters

I'd like to think so. Any photos? I seem to remember a long distance one of Joe Anderson and Moshiri when BMD was first suggested.
This one my son? Easy to spot Anderson but couldn't see Moshiri.

God bless.

1000016649.webp

That's like saying Crystal Palace, a now established PL club, would usurp Roma in TFG's portfolio of soccer ball interests.

The PL is an important ingredient, but not the key one. They're looking for the social capital of being involved with Everton, but we're kidding ourselves if we think we can out-do Roma on that score. They have a much bigger 'brand' than we do.

Oh well, it could be worse. They could be owner of SS Nazio instead...and imagine being associated with that 'kin lot.

You have turned absolutely weird. :Blink:

Well then that seems to contradict itself. On the second point you say what they are looking for is prestige(standing or estimation) "Turnover? That doesn't tell us much in terms of prestige.". On the first point you say what they are looking for is credibility(quality of being believed in/trusted) that they dont get enough of from Roma.

You havent explained what prestige/credibility gets them at all or even what "social capital" is just that for some reason they want it. They seem to really just be the same thing. In the start you say Roma dont have enough of it but we do, and in the end you say we dont have enough of it, Roma has it. It seems the only think you can harp on is one UECL they won AFTER Friedkin bought them. So was he prestige hunting when he bought a club without prestige, and then they finally won their first trophy in 13 years? Is it that he wants more prestige, but for some reason wont try and win trophies with us, and that will somehow get him that prestige he feels he lacks at Roma? Tell me, how does running a failed Everton gain him more prestige/credibility/social capital?
I never said Roma don't have enough status or prestige, I say that TFG want more of it via Evertp and any future acquisition in another league, presumably.

Your whole counter-point fails on that basis of misinterpreting what I said.

Not according to @RealEFCInsider, still insisting on X that they’re pulling out over the clubs debts and that A-Cap is absolutely 100% going to take over. He also insists that N’Daiye won’t be joining despite the media and Bobble saying he’s had/having his medical
Are he and that Ross bloke the same person? I really wonder what they are getting out of this as there is not one person I can see who believes them

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back