What do we reckon?

• 👍

Votes: 713 70.5%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 261 25.8%
  • 👎

Votes: 38 3.8%

• Total voters
I said I was bored with the takeover saga. I never told anyone to give it a rest lol

I didn't say you did mate. :coffee:

I was citing you as someone who wants it "sorted" that's all

But I was just saying earlier it's months away from being so. For the good of people's mental health etc to not be misled on it all

Some of these lot need to wind their necks in. That's all. Telling people to "give it a rest" :dodgy:

Nothing is imminent. We need to be real about it

I didn't say you did mate. :coffee:

I was citing you as someone who wants it "sorted" that's all

But I was just saying earlier it's months away from being so. For the good of people's mental health etc to not be misled on it all

Some of these lot need to wind their necks in. That's all. Telling people to "give it a rest" :dodgy:

Nothing is imminent. We need to be real about it
Why is it up to you to gatekeep this situation, forum and peoples feelings.

This page is for discussing the potential takeover ffs. Don’t we all want it sorted?

I have no problem with people wanting it done asap and hoping for that, I’m not bothered that they are asking for that, why are you?

If it’s not imminent so what, at least we can hope it gets done quick, and having two interested parties might speed it up.

Our mental health is shot to bits with this coward manager and team of ours, talking about this won’t make it worse mate.

The new ground and a potential new owner who actually wants to be at Everton and isn’t checked out like mosh is actually doing wonders for my Everton-mental health thanks very much.

You go back to reading RAWK or the pathetic and give us all a rest, you tiresome blert.

I expect Textor has some sort of informal agreement with Moshiri, nothing more. He cannot enter into exclusivity until he has sold his Palace shares and pulled together the necessary funding to complete the deal. Moshiri has likely given him until the 30th November to complete these things.

There are A LOT of things Textor needs to resolve/ put in place to be in a position to formally proceed with the takeover.

Friedkin are much better placed in that respect but i personally think this talk of them being 'back in the race' is a bit premature. They no doubt retain an interest but not much has really changed for them since they pulled out.
I think that this is substantially true.

I suspect that he has a looser form of exclusivity ( that's why he talks about someone else being able to make Moshiri a better bid)

As a part owner of another club he cannot be allowed unfettered access to our books.

I suspect that the Chinese wall installed to allow his representative limited access together with what's already in the public domain ( 777) will allow him to make an informed decision whether to proceed but as everyone knows and we've been told to death on here nothing can really happen with Textor until he divests himself if his Palace shareholding .

In the meantime the field is wide open for another bidder / we are rudderless

I think that this is substantially true.

I suspect that he has a looser form of exclusivity ( that's why he talks about someone else being able to make Moshiri a better bid)

As a part owner of another club he cannot be allowed unfettered access to our books.

I suspect that the Chinese wall installed to allow his representative limited access together with what's already in the public domain ( 777) will allow him to make an informed decision whether to proceed but as everyone knows and we've been told to death on here nothing can really happen with Textor until he divests himself if his Palace shareholding .

In the meantime the field is wide open for another bidder / we are rudderless

This was never getting done by the next transfer window. Textor implying that was fanciful.

Why is it up to you to gatekeep this situation, forum and peoples feelings.

This page is for discussing the potential takeover ffs. Don’t we all want it sorted?

I have no problem with people wanting it done asap and hoping for that, I’m not bothered that they are asking for that, why are you?

If it’s not imminent so what, at least we can hope it gets done quick, and having two interested parties might speed it up.

Our mental health is shot to bits with this coward manager and team of ours, talking about this won’t make it worse mate.

The new ground and a potential new owner who actually wants to be at Everton and isn’t checked out like mosh is actually doing wonders for my Everton-mental health thanks very much.

You go back to reading RAWK or the pathetic and give us all a rest, you tiresome blert.
Nah mate, give credit to Damo, our resident sanctions lawyer (he actually saud that btw 😂 )

He's just using his experience in multi hundred million business takeovers to help inform GoT.

Either that or he's an utter blagger whose biggest business deal he's ever been involved in was getting 20p an hour pay increase for his paper round.

I expect Textor has some sort of informal agreement with Moshiri, nothing more. He cannot enter into exclusivity until he has sold his Palace shares and pulled together the necessary funding to complete the deal. Moshiri has likely given him until the 30th November to complete these things.

There are A LOT of things Textor needs to resolve/ put in place to be in a position to formally proceed with the takeover.

Friedkin are much better placed in that respect but i personally think this talk of them being 'back in the race' is a bit premature. They no doubt retain an interest but not much has really changed for them since they pulled out.
Yeah feel the same with both of them, until if is actually finished been to many times now

Mate you haven't even bought that one share you were harping on about for ages. Not sure anybody here is in danger of thinking you have any involvement in what happens, or doesn't, regarding this takeover.
He was advised by his mate the esk not to purchase a share, the esk himself claims to be a shareholder but there is no sign of him on the shareholders register at companies house.

Liars do this to hopefully get attention

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back