• 👍

Votes: 701 70.1%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 261 26.1%
  • 👎

Votes: 38 3.8%

• Total voters
I've been painting fences again, so not been on here today

You lot whinge when I post and whinge when I don't.

Some of you need to get a life :dodgy:

I have no idea what's in this interview

Clearly Everton Football Club thought they should give an interview

They make requests to a broadcaster

Clearly they have something to say. What it is I don't know 🤷‍♂️

we back dunce dyche

new ground

debts slightly better

fans stick with us

i speak to moshiri every day

walllllaaaaaaaaahhh

we back dunce dyche

new ground

debts slightly better

fans stick with us

i speak to moshiri every day

walllllaaaaaaaaahhh

No idea mate. Her job is a balancing act. If she goes in guns blazing they'll not give her any future interviews. That's how these things work

So she has to question in subtle ways

We'll see.

I find it interesting the club has made this request for an interview to be given to BBC Radio Merseyside

Clearly they have something to say. Perhaps they're concerned at the fan apathy that is evident everywhere given 5 games 1 win (lower league opposition) and 4 loses since August? 🤷‍♂️

No idea mate. Her job is a balancing act. If she goes in guns blazing they'll not give her any future interviews. That's how these things work

We'll see.

I find it interesting the club has made this request for an interview to be given to BBC Radio Merseyside

Clearly they have something to say. Perhaps they're concerned at the fan apathy that is evident everywhere given 5 games 1 win and 4 loses since August? 🤷‍♂️

And that’s the problem really. Any interview such as this is compromised from the start. Or if it is heading into slight conflict or awkward territory it’s quickly left alone and moved on to another topic.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not giving her criticism as such, she’s just another figurehead of media like Myers, Vinny O’Connor etc. it’s more or less an extension of club PR.

And that’s the problem really. Any interview such as this is compromised from the start. Or if it is heading into slight conflict or awkward territory it’s quickly left alone and moved on to another topic.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not giving her criticism as such, she’s just another figurehead of media like Myers, Vinny O’Connor etc. it’s more or less an extension of club PR.

I wouldn't go that far. She's not Phil McNulty who is senior in the BBC Sports department. He's been scathing for a long time about things

He can be though as he's senior at the BBC. Kenwright refused to speak to him for over 10 years. McNulty made that public

There's a limit what she can do. She has asked pointed questions to Dyche before now in press conferences. I know because she asked a question I posed via Twitter. She asked it to Dyche about his subs last season. She asked it word for word. I listened to it live.

So I wouldn't say it's going to be a Alan Myers or Vinny O'connor style thing

Giulia isn't either of them. The BBC also doesn't act like Sky Sports either.

We'll see.

Clearly they have something to say. Perhaps they're concerned at the fan apathy that is evident everywhere given 5 games 1 win (lower league opposition) and 4 loses since August? 🤷‍♂️

if it’s only RM mate then it’s obvs aimed at just ourselves innit

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back