What do we reckon?

• 👍

Votes: 698 69.9%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 262 26.3%
  • 👎

Votes: 38 3.8%

• Total voters
Only European trophy at United post Ferguson. First and only domestic cup final for Spurs since 2008. First European trophy for Roma for absolutely ages.

He does breed chaos and confrontation but frankly this club needs shaking up and it needs silverware so if he below himself out in 3 years and fell out with everyone but ended the trophy drought I’d be more than happy with that.
The only manager in the world more defensive than Dyche…. So much for progressive. We need stability going forwards, not an ego-maniac only in it for himself.

How anyone is bending over for this lot after what we went through with the carpet bagger is beyond me.

Everton supporters are turning into south sea islanders: happy to see their land plundered in exchange for a bag of shiny nails.

Yeah not like hes ever did anything successful or his family either.

Besides founding sn airline that was sold for a massive profit - his father, or his founding a movie studio which produced an oscar winning movie - parasite. Or taking on a failing club financially in Roma and making it now financially solid and profitable, or having exclusive distribution rights for the wealthiest continent on the planet for one of the worlds largest car producers.

Compare that Dave to Moshiri who was an accountant for an oligarch, or Bill who was a third rate theatre luvvie.

Mate you are dealing with a very serious businessman from a family with a history of such, his son is following in his father's and grandfather's image also.

I'd rather be owned by these than by some head chopping family whose money has been gained through silver spoons and who have ZERO interest in footy and are sports washing bloody reputations.

But I've seen you want that type of owner, so hey ho.

Im actually not quite sure how i feel in relation to KevThel if this goes through. Not buying a RB is a war crime, but that aside, i think hes done well on the tiny drip budgets he’s had. Dyche can go, but id like to see what Kev could do with better budgets.
He is diabolical at buying a half decent striker.

Maupay
Beto
Chermiti

That’s about £50m he has squandered, £50m we can’t afford to lose.

Shane we didn't get them in before the stadium if we were owned by one mate, could have cut the cost in half - yeah would have cost a few thousand migrants workers lives and basically been built by modern slaves essentially, but who cares if the club got the benefit eh?
Correct.

Dave bending over for the Arabs

No shame

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back