What do we reckon?

• 👍

Votes: 704 70.2%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 261 26.0%
  • 👎

Votes: 38 3.8%

• Total voters
I don't see the lack of communication as a bad thing, if there is nothing in general then ye, but if it's a case of they hire people and let them crack on with it, is that bad? Or are they just trusting the people they employed do the job?
I don’t either. I don’t really get the criticism on the turnover of personnel either. I’d much rather someone who realises a mistake has been made and rectify it, than sticking with someone that is not working for “stability”. All this says to me are that they’re ambitious, put people in roles they expect them to do competently, and if they fail to live up to their expectations and are seen not to be doing their well paid jobs correctly, they’ll replace them.

What’s wrong with that? Much more important is the financial aspect, and they seem to do that very very well.

Yeah not like our greatest owner in it's history sold stuff is it Dave, started as a reseller of imported books, then created effectively a lottery and then a mail order catalogue - selling stuff.

But feel free to not be impressed also by John Moores.
Take a look at my comments about Moores on here. You won't find a good word for that sectarian spiv either.

I'm sorry, but people who sell tat to others and get very rich through it just dont impress me. It might impress a Thatcher kinder, but not generally people of my generation.

I believe an agreement has been signed now mate, it’s a bit different to the exclusivity previously agreed in the summer, we’re at the point 777 got to - where all that’s needed is regulation and compeletion.

There will be a contract signed, where both are legally bound now to complete, pending regulation, with penalties if either fail for whatever reason.
Yep it is literally just approval now and i think it will be much more simple and faster this time as these are nothing like 777. Far more respected and professional. I also think that these will now be having an influence of their newly acquired asset behind the scenes as they will not want to see their brand new car being damaged any further so to speak. It is all good now for blues. Hopefully the turning point that 'should' have happened when Moshiri bought us until he decided to change absolutely nothing. These will likely change practically everything.

Welcome to Everton Stadium McDonalds:

'May I take your order sir?'

'Yes, I'll have a chicken big mac and Americano'

'That'll be just £45, sir. Have a nice day'

Utterly fleeced. Accept the Spiv future.
Yes, utterly dreadful.

Imagine how much better off we'd be with your favoured alternative: human rights-abusing oil state head choppers.

"Dear fans, we will subsidise your Pukka Pie by employing slave labour who will live in the crevice of Richard Masters' ass-crack."

Yes, utterly dreadful.

Imagine how much better off we'd be with your favoured alternative: human rights-abusing oil state head choppers.

"Dear fans, we will subsidise your Pukka Pie by employing slave labour who will live in the crevice of Richard Masters' ass-crack."

Dave has no shame, there is not an ounce of embarrassment in him, Boris Johnson had them same traits, just saying..:)

I feel less than reassured by that statement from Freidkin to Roma fans:

We remain active investors in the sports industry. We love the beautiful game. The potential addition of Everton to our portfolio does not alter our focus on AS Roma. If anything, the multi-club symbiosis will only help Roma. Each club in our portfolio operates independently and AS Roma remains at the heart of our football ambitions. Rest assured, our commitment of time, resources, and energy to Roma will not be diminished. Our goal is clear – to see AS Roma consistently compete at the highest levels of European football.

Yes, utterly dreadful.

Freidkin trades with those regimes. So your point is moot.

But ok, let's see how fans react to the stadium seat prices and the charges from vendors at the new stadium.

The era of working class attendance at Everton games is going to be hurtling toward an end now.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back