What do we reckon?

• 👍

Votes: 698 69.9%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 262 26.3%
  • 👎

Votes: 38 3.8%

• Total voters
Unpopular as that view is I think Beto would do much better if we had actual wingers instead of McNeil and Harrison. Even N'Diaye and Lindstrom are not 'wingers' in the sense of beat a man and cross from the byline.

Have you seen him head a ball?

Got a head like a 50 pence piece.

Personally think he isn't good enough and got into football too late to play in the PL. He just doesn't have the natural technique to play to this level.

He seems to be the type of player that wants to play off the shoulder, get in behind and build up a head of steam so defenders just bounce off him. Add to that he seems like a decent finisher.

Thi k hed do well in Germany or like he did in Italy but not here.

Hopefully with the new take over happening its all a mute point anyway and we can look to bring in players with a much higher ceiling then the likes of beto and DCL.

Thank god we finally have a breakthrough here. First orders of business for the new owners will be binning off Dyche, and getting us to Bramley Moore as a Premier League club.

The fella they are buying the club off is a textbook example on how not to do things. Blooding our own talent through the academy, and buying players with high resale value and selling them at a profit to invest in the playing squad is the way to go here.

We face a long road back to recovery, but at least that process has finally started.

Welcome to Everton Stadium McDonalds:

'May I take your order sir?'

'Yes, I'll have a chicken big mac and Americano'

'That'll be just £45, sir. Have a nice day'

Utterly fleeced. Accept the Spiv future.
So with Newcastle, the Greek owner behind forrest or Qatar owning city do they have hummus on the menu at the games?it's just as silly when you post American stereotypes. You act like this club was being competently run to now be exploited by some American yahoos. From what I've seen from the roma fans they can actually run a profitable business model

Just wondering what would be considered normal
process with the owners and directors test?

Roma have nine directors including both Friedkins and the CEO. We barely have a board at present.

If they propose to appoint that many at Everton, are all of the nominees put forward together for checking and approval in one step?

I'd assume TFG have given some thought to the makeup of a new board and CEO but they also may need time to assess who is available and whom they might want.

Heard opinions on how long approval will take varying from 10 days to 12 weeks.

Roma's board seems to be a mix of Italians and Americans so perhaps will see a similar mix here. Maybe Downing and Bell will be approached?
The esk is firing up his resume on indeed as I type this

The German model? That's the one where Bayern Munich win the league every single season until they sign Harry Kane? That one?
No , not really .
But I’m guessing you realise that .
It was more about fan involvement and ticket pricing.
Far superior to anything we have here.
But that’s not a surprise really is it .
No good claiming the best league in the world , if you are pricing people out .

G

You don't go anyway. So it won't affect you . The stuff you are making up
Davek has a point though. Have you been to the Etihad? Absolutely nothing around the stadium, no kiosks, food, scarves. Zero for the local community tryin to make a few quid. Not saying Friedkin’s model will be line that …we will see…

Hmmm , I'm not sure Moshiri has ever put the best interest of the club ahead of his own.

If you are selling a house would you rather have the certainty of receiving £500k from a cash buyer or the offer of £575k from someone who has to sell their house first and it's been on the market for 9 months?

I know which offer I'd take.
Also when buying a house you usually don't opt for a deal that leaves the previous owner as a tenant as well

Couple of key points:

According to a representative of Everton Commercial at a recent meeting, sales for BMD are ahead of budget at this stage. Can’t say who or when, but the rep was very enthused by progress and all this weeks before this deal done.

The Fans Zone will be entirely focussed on Everton and Partners, this is key to how they will increase match day revenues, hence no local business partners of note and alcohol sales on the concourse instead of in local pubs.

Tickets will be priced to ensure full crowds, they will earn more from ancillary sales than tickets.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back