What do we reckon?

• 👍

Votes: 713 70.5%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 261 25.8%
  • 👎

Votes: 38 3.8%

• Total voters
I can’t wait for the league to decide retrospectively that there’s something wrong with the sale and dock Everton 16 points a week until the dragon fires stop burning and there hasn’t been a monarch in the Danish throne for 15 centuries

There are too many layers involved to stop news of transfers leaking. But official communication is a different thing. We already know not to expect much in that regard from TFG.

It would make a welcome change from Moshiri being on national radio and Kenwrights "Your Chairman" messages.

Obviously there is a social media team but outside of that one wonders why we need anything beyond that.

The manager of the day bears most of the responsibility for being the day to day face of the club.

I know. Equally, the fact is that lots of the countries which are fanatical about football in Asia and African were part of the British Empire has nothing to do with it. Just like the States. It's just the best league in the world. Period (or full stop, if you prefer). Nothing to do with history or language.

As a Yank, I just don't agree. The language specifically is a huge barrier to Italy, Spain and Germany overtaking the PL. Madrid doesn't have the following of Manchester United, and it's not because of the club's successes or the league itself.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back