What do we reckon?

• 👍

Votes: 714 70.5%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 261 25.8%
  • 👎

Votes: 38 3.8%

• Total voters
Short term at least I can see Roma moving several players into Everton (both Bove and Abraham I believe are possible ones in the future), wouldn't utterly shock me to see a deal thst sees DCL move to Rome in January with Abraham moving in a separate deal the other way. Similarly can see a option were Fiorentina cancel Boxes loan - we cancel Mangala (which now seems weird as it was obviously Textor influenced) he then goes Fiorentina and Bove stays at Rome or goes here.

Short term at least the Roma will be the senior club - it simply is more advanced and stronger in every way than we are (with less difficult roadblocks ahead for progression).

Long term wise ultimately it should benefit both sides, open access to each others teams resources and scouting departments, shared knowledge etc, the ability to shift certain players around depending on the needs of both sides.

Wouldn't shock me to find out in the future the agreement to pay off the RMF loan went along the line of - take the settlement offer or once we take over we will ask an independent commission to look into the nature of this loan to see if it breached any rules (or at least the negative PR to both RMF and the image of Kenwright and his mates would have been substantial once the interconnecting web was shown) RMF tol essentially your bleeding of the club is over - settle on how many hundreds of millions you've already essentially stolen from the club and don't push it any further.

Same with ACAP - told to take the offer or after buying the club we'll wait for the court case resolution and we know we'll be paying pennies in the pound afterwards.

Think TFG are serious businessman and acted as such mate.
I think there's a gentlemen's agreement in place with Milan for Abraham. They'll buy him next summer. Just my impression.

Surely there will be some kind of cooperation.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back