The Illicit Power of Our Overpaid and Underachieving Players

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Make no mistake - whatever your view on Benitez - this will be another casualty brought about by the dressing room at this club. Another group of players have downed tools and seen off another manager by the looks of it.

An attempt has been made to pull power away from the dressing room and toward the manager and they have reacted by handing in terrible performances.

It will happen again and again and again. It's the reason why this club will continue to go nowhere fast. We are utterly cursed by a culture of 'dont give a flying one as long as I'm paid'. The coaching staff beyond Benitez should be booted down the road. They've been there for years and have allowed this lack of professionalism to persist and probably encouraged it.

And so here we are: another managerial search (lost count of them) in the 6 years Moshiri has been here.

The biggest enemy this club has got and will continue to have are the frauds running around in blue jerseys on the pitch.
There's an awful lot of truth in this David, whilst RB was never the right fit. I was prepared to giver him a chance as he was the manager of the club we all follow but his selection, tactics and game management have been pitiful. There can only ever be one boss of the playing staff, that is the manager so we need a strong manager in next who will sign one or two players who have the fight, (Pete Reid, Tim Cahill types) who can get this lost of wastrels into caring about our great club. Some of the players are patently not up to it and need to be replaced. We need to be brutal before it is too late.

The results are why the manager is going to to and he deserves to go. 6 points from last 39. Less than half a point per game over 13 games. This is a long overdue decision, assuming a change will be made.

Now the attention turns to making the players more accountable. Benitez was only part of the problem but none of the other problems could be improved while he was manager

How many players are consistent between Martinez and Benitez?
The culture is there and the coaching staff are ever-present.

Maybe we have a great bunch of lads and they all pull together and have given 100% to all managers?

I think I missed that like.

Make no mistake - whatever your view on Benitez - this will be another casualty brought about by the dressing room at this club. Another group of players have downed tools and seen off another manager by the looks of it.

An attempt has been made to pull power away from the dressing room and toward the manager and they have reacted by handing in terrible performances.

It will happen again and again and again. It's the reason why this club will continue to go nowhere fast. We are utterly cursed by a culture of 'dont give a flying one as long as I'm paid'. The coaching staff beyond Benitez should be booted down the road. They've been there for years and have allowed this lack of professionalism to persist and probably encouraged it.

And so here we are: another managerial search (lost count of them) in the 6 years Moshiri has been here.

The biggest enemy this club has got and will continue to have are the frauds running around in blue jerseys on the pitch.
Benitez going and @davek back in one evening. It‘s not Christmas is it???

The results are why the manager is going to to and he deserves to go. 6 points from last 39. Less than half a point per game over 13 games. This is a long overdue decision, assuming a change will be made.

Now the attention turns to making the players more accountable. Benitez was only part of the problem but none of the other problems could be improved while he was manager
Oh yeah?

And how is that brought about?

The floor is yours....

Status
Not open for further replies.