The Intertoto!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neiler

Player Valuation: £100m
Not being pessamistic or anything here but has anyone else noticed we havnt applied for it? So far i have heared City and Blackburn have, dont know when the cut of date is!

Dont see the harm in applying for it in the worst case scenairo, like i said i dont think we will need it, but never any harm having a safety net.

Should definately apply for it. We must have regular European football.

The cut off date is normally end of February.

Maybe I'm tempting fate here but can anyone see us finishing lower than 6th at this stage? Am I a foolish optimist?

At this rate I don't see us finish outside Top 6, and if we got 3 points from Reading game, we have a good chance of finishing 4th at the end of the season.

Nah, not me. 6th is a realistic place that we can ill afford to drop below, and I dont think that we will. 4th is the place to be..... Well, sayin that, the Man ( Ie - Uefa, Fa, Prem, Refs & most Media) will hope that we dont get there again, Just so they dont have to spend most of the summer changing the rules because somebody else "deserves" it more than us. IMOA :@

Nah, not me. 6th is a realistic place that we can ill afford to drop below, and I dont think that we will. 4th is the place to be..... Well, sayin that, the Man ( Ie - Uefa, Fa, Prem, Refs & most Media) will hope that we dont get there again, Just so they dont have to spend most of the summer changing the rules because somebody else "deserves" it more than us. IMOA :@

We don't give a damn what those people think, we are here to finish above the RS again and this time round they won't win CL and to be honest I don't think RS would finish 5th this season any way.

So, there is just no way they could do to let RS play in CL next year and to make sure this is what going to happen we would be sure to beat RS in our next Derby match.

We don't give a damn what those people think, we are here to finish above the RS again and this time round they won't win CL and to be honest I don't think RS would finish 5th this season any way.

So, there is just no way they could do to let RS play in CL next year and to make sure this is what going to happen we would be sure to beat RS in our next Derby match.

Amen to that Brother (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back