Keep or get rid?

• Keep

Votes: 24 19.8%
  • Get rid

Votes: 97 80.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the reason for letting him come to us? I'm sure your club is not financially as bad as valencia.

The fact is the economic situation of Atlético is dramatic, I'd say it far worst than Valencia's. We've only managed to spend 8 million € (in stallments) this summer and it seems we only could sign a right back by selling Johnny. With the transfer window closed, it seems a weird operation for us.

The fact is the economic situation of Atlético is dramatic, I'd say it far worst than Valencia's. We've only managed to spend 8 million € (in stallments) this summer and it seems we only could sign a right back by selling Johnny. With the transfer window closed, it seems a weird operation for us.
I'm still confuse. You can only sign a right back by selling Johnny. Obviously your team don't rate him.

i still haven't seen heitinga at our place yet so i'm still nervous.
ssn have just said that they will definately not be signing david bentley so maybe that's still ok for us.(y)

agreed. "slow" in spain might mean "fast" in england after all...

Not at all. But people are saying he slow like he's [Poor language removed]. He could be one of the best defenders in the world but most people would like to just say "yeah but he's slow".

I'm looking forward to him anyway.

it's just shown heitinga in a merc arriving so hopefully we can sort the wages out.i've not felt this nervous and exited for a long time and it shows what a bit of money does ato us fans,we go giddy like kids at xmas..coyb.(y)

Not at all. But people are saying he slow like he's [Poor language removed]. He could be one of the best defenders in the world but most people would like to just say "yeah but he's slow".

I'm looking forward to him anyway.

as am i,it's not often we get linked with a proven international especially after being left in the lurch with lescott going but we've signed distin and hopefully we'll get heitinga onboard too,they're both composed/assured players to me and i'm just hoping for that magical playmaker to be signed but so far it's far better than last seasons transfer deadline when we had no one till fellaini signed.(y)

VDM, Jacobson and Castillo hardly played though mate and the p[layers we've brought in this season are going to be regulars hopefully

Last edited:
what i meant was quality signings that are proven,castillo and jacobsen weren't the big name signings that we hope for and i don't really rate jo,he could prove me wrong which i hope he does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back