The L.C.A.B. / THT Transfer Window #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

little curly alan ball

Player Valuation: £70m
Hold Tight , You Merseyside Riders ....

O.K. Here we go again ...

So ; The Synopsis ..

WE HEAR - Its Done ... Can't be Gazzumped , etc ... then YOUS HEAR ....

Let's keep the ; TELL US SOMETHING ... ANYTHING ... Shizzzz from last time to a minimum , eh ???

Queries are OK I suppose , but WE DO NOT DO Rumours / Conjecture or Bollox ..

If Yous want them , go elsewhere .

Also , one Thread is infinitely better than 5/6 .. Least for me it is ... No matter how gargantuan it becomes .

Moreover , My Brother has a lot on atm , so itll prob' be me for the most part , but even I am TRYING to get a life , so I'll do me best .

I can do no more .

I've - We've ALWAYS tried to be fair with Yous Cats . I'm asking that Yous do the same .

Remember why we do this Peoples ....

So , to start .. I expect MOVEMENT . In and out so it shouldn't be a re-run of January .

More I cannot give you atm , but I will ....

Buono Fortuna Frattelli ...

Forza Azzuri ....

I think that's all we ask of you, but a good reminder to the newbies. Its all I ask of my annoying Everton friend who keeps on telling me about who is leaving and coming and asks me to find out if its true or not. My view is simple. I'll believe it when you say so, or when I see someone with that cheesy grin holding up the shirt on the OS. Other than that, all spec is bull until it has proper legs.

Mate, you should be given moderator status for the duration of the window to hand out red cards and bannings...you know you're gonna get some brickbats along with the bouquets.

Best of luck!!!

Nice one David. Last transferwindow things got a bit out of hand. Hope everyone understands and accepts the way you go about things. Still would prefer this thread to be relocated to the Upgraded Member Lounge.

Eve LCAB,

one question (names do not care a jot so won,t ask) BUT we have pre season tour coming up and the word is we have to sell before we buy. So how many are going to be shifted before we get a crack at big name in a striker role.

If we go into the pre season tour still fkin around trying to raise money for a striker I will hang for someone.

Cheers mate

Hoping we can get in some decent players without decimating the squad in sales, so I can get rid of this self loathing problem.

C Elephant

I think that's all we ask of you, but a good reminder to the newbies. Its all I ask of my annoying Everton friend who keeps on telling me about who is leaving and coming and asks me to find out if its true or not. My view is simple. I'll believe it when you say so, or when I see someone with that cheesy grin holding up the shirt on the OS. Other than that, all spec is bull until it has proper legs.

Thank You , Lad .

Mate, you should be given moderator status for the duration of the window to hand out red cards and bannings...you know you're gonna get some brickbats along with the bouquets.

Best of luck!!!

Thank You , Brother

I am , Comerada Mia .

I always do .

What I NEED is for the Wider Populus to GET IT ...

Konbs will be Konbs , Lid ...

Ta though , Kid

Nice one David. Last transferwindow things got a bit out of hand. Hope everyone understands and accepts the way you go about things. Still would prefer this thread to be relocated to the Upgraded Member Lounge.

Can't Belg' .

Not fair , mate .

Ale-House the same .

It is what it is , Cocka .

No getting around it ...

Oh , an' any advertisers ....

( ALONG with G.O.T. , naturellement ; www.thtandlcab-football.com ..)

Thanks , though Guido mate .

Get ready for the 500 pages or more of Question and answer sessions,:blink: and you will miss it lol,good Luck with this thread Lads

Eve LCAB,

one question (names do not care a jot so won,t ask) BUT we have pre season tour coming up and the word is we have to sell before we buy. So how many are going to be shifted before we get a crack at big name in a striker role.

If we go into the pre season tour still fkin around trying to raise money for a striker I will hang for someone.

Its ALL about the Dollar mate .

He doesnt want to spend , say �4M , to find theres another �8 imminent . The PACKAGE allows for 3 , maybe 4 . Incremental STUNTS Him ..

Logic really ...

Tha do Ya' ???

WTF with the Pound Signs ???

Status
Not open for further replies.