The L.C.A.B. / THT Transfer Window Thread ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello LCAB and everyone else
Been registered for a while,but not posted much, but been following this thread during the window, I am working and Living in Hong Kong the the rest of the year (was living in Londo at time of registration!), so thanks for the thread, its a way for me to follow any Transfers that may (crosses fingers ) happen

Welcome , kid .

Thank you , lad .

You , too ....

POST !!!

WE CAN'T GET TO KNOW YOUS OTHERWISE ...

P.S. ITS FAAAAAAAAAARRRR BETTER WHEN WE KNOW YOUS ...

Stand on Ya' Uncle L.C.A.B. ,...

Vero .

Cheers LCAB,
Yep will defo post more!!

Yesterday I went to watch the derby with a few people, and we ended up in a sports bar which happened to be the bar where the Official RS Hong Kong Supporters club gather! It was so mint when we scored our 2nd goal, i jumped up and screamed, and apart from me it was pin drop silence in there with about 60 of them all kitted up staring at me, and i just laughed in their faces! Just a pity we couldnt see the win out!
Coz of the time difference here, when i sleep its about 4pm in UK, so the last few days when ive woken up ive had about 30 pages to go through! but i go thru everyone to make sure i not missed anything!

guessing we won't be bidding for Darren Bent?
Nugent , anyone? haha
much prefer being an Evertonian than anything else
so not bothered if we're poor , COYB :D

Cheers LCAB,
Yep will defo post more!!

Yesterday I went to watch the derby with a few people, and we ended up in a sports bar which happened to be the bar where the Official RS Hong Kong Supporters club gather! It was so mint when we scored our 2nd goal, i jumped up and screamed, and apart from me it was pin drop silence in there with about 60 of them all kitted up staring at me, and i just laughed in their faces! Just a pity we couldnt see the win out!
Coz of the time difference here, when i sleep its about 4pm in UK, so the last few days when ive woken up ive had about 30 pages to go through! but i go thru everyone to make sure i not missed anything!

Welcome , kid .

OK ; Announcement .

THERE ARE things in hand .

Papers / Threads will now confirm WHAT WE ALL KNEW LAST WEEK .

We SHALL SEE , but things ARE MOVING AN' I EXPECT TO CONFIRM SOME STUFF THIS WEEK .

NOT DEFO BUT I THINK SO .

SO , DON'T HARRASH MY BROTHER , IF WE GET IT , AND ITS DONE - NO MATTER WHAT KIPPER WOULD PREFER ; WE SHALL POST IT .

MORE WE CANNOT DO , MY PEOPLES ....

Welcome , kid .

OK ; Announcement .

THERE ARE things in hand .

Papers / Threads will now confirm WHAT WE ALL KNEW LAST WEEK .

We SHALL SEE , but things ARE MOVING AN' I EXPECT TO CONFIRM SOME STUFF THIS WEEK .

NOT DEFO BUT I THINK SO .

SO , DON'T HARRASH MY BROTHER , IF WE GET IT , AND ITS DONE - NO MATTER WHAT KIPPER WOULD PREFER ; WE SHALL POST IT .

MORE WE CANNOT DO , MY PEOPLES ....

Appreciated as always my brother.

I predict we hijack the Bent deal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back