The L.C.A.B. / THT Transfer Window Thread ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Charlie Adam hands in transfer request SSN, in other news Librarian hands in request of his own to SSN asking that they move the breaking news bar to top of screen or raise the height of Charlie Websters seat, major boobies obstruction going on.

Charlie Adam hands in transfer request SSN, in other news Librarian hands in request of his own to SSN asking that they move the breaking news bar to top of screen or raise the height of Charlie Websters seat, major boobies obstruction going on.

Will sign for the ****e

Ive prob only seen Blackpool 1 or 2 times this season so havent seen much of Adams

Is he worth near on £10million ??

Lets hope Moyes pulls a rabbit out of the hat, but if im being honest i can imagine us ending up with no-one.

LCAB were we even in for this Demba Ba who has ended up at West Ham?? Would depress me futher if he chose them over us!!!

Ok i read that the bid was going to be around 7-8 million

Overpaying due to the inflation caused by the January transfer window. That price will be about right for all parties concerned.

He could be a spectacular flop or a great success. I'm sort of glad Everton aren't in for him to be honest, as we need to strengthen elsewhere and he lacks the yard of pace and team ethic needed to be a true class act.

Lets hope Moyes pulls a rabbit out of the hat, but if im being honest i can imagine us ending up with no-one.

LCAB were we even in for this Demba Ba who has ended up at West Ham?? Would depress me futher if he chose them over us!!!

Think his medical history put an end to it mate. West ham will take anything they can get as they know if they go down it's pver for them !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back