The L.C.A.B. / THT Transfer Window Thread ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think his medical history put an end to it mate. West ham will take anything they can get as they know if they go down it's pver for them !!!

Fair enough. I really feel for Moyes and the lack of money he gets. He cant be expected to continually find bargains who develop into assets. He seems good at that, Cahill, Arteta, Lescott etc etc and i would never want that to stop, just would love to see him go out and be able to buy a £10-15 million striker. Frustrating

Fair enough. I really feel for Moyes and the lack of money he gets. He cant be expected to continually find bargains who develop into assets. He seems good at that, Cahill, Arteta, Lescott etc etc and i would never want that to stop, just would love to see him go out and be able to buy a £10-15 million striker. Frustrating

We have one, he's on loan at Leicester for some reason!

He's playing for Leicster for some reason

edit: tubey beat me to it lol

Huge apologies if this has been covered, but someone on Twitter is claiming that Jennings will sign from TRFC this week for £750k on a 3 year deal.

Finally caught up on my work - now it's time to get caught up on the important stuff!

I must say I'm glad I missed the throw down against lcab. I can't believe folks would be going after him! He and THT are doing us a favor on here.

Anyway....I see in reality, I haven't missed all that much as far as signings. Got a week to go, tho! All is not lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back