The L.C.A.B. / THT Transfer Window Thread ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus, & I'm outta Bleach.

Ano . But IF yous read back 30 pages WE SAID WHEN THE HEITINGA DOUGH IS IN ....

What is it in here ??? Do we all turn into Goldfish when we log on or some sheeeiiit ???

NEXT YEAR ; There's gonna be a MANDATORY EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENT .

AT THE FUKN DOOR ...

Stand on me ...

( Nothing personal to YOU , kid Just making a wider point ...)

If Liverpool had a genuine choice of being able to buy one from Adam, Rodwell or Fellaini, Adam would be a distant 3rd choice.

Similarly, i imagine if we offered a swap deal for 1 of them for Adam, His agent would be his mangers brother.

My point is, we are just so desperate to get ANYONE some have built Adam up to be a big miss if/when he signs over there.

The other problem we have, apart from the money, or lack there of, is the fact tht we wont play these 2 together...

If i was Moyes, or Kenwright, or whoever, id let it slip that Arteta isnt happy and wait City to come brging in with stupid money. Transfer budget plus no more £75,000 per week top earner strangling our finances further for the privelage of wasting all our corners...

Just saying is all...

Couple of rumours flying around at the moment, astro78 thought to be the perpetrator.
Good one Brownie. Dig it. But it isn't me, I am on terra firma tonight. Keine Fliegen für mich heute Abend. Ich habe eine schlimme Erkältung.

If Liverpool had a genuine choice of being able to buy one from Adam, Rodwell or Fellaini, Adam would be a distant 3rd choice.

Similarly, i imagine if we offered a swap deal for 1 of them for Adam, His agent would be his mangers brother.

My point is, we are just so desperate to get ANYONE some have built Adam up to be a big miss if/when he signs over there.

The other problem we have, apart from the money, or lack there of, is the fact tht we wont play these 2 together...

If i was Moyes, or Kenwright, or whoever, id let it slip that Arteta isnt happy and wait City to come brging in with stupid money. Transfer budget plus no more £75,000 per week top earner strangling our finances further for the privelage of wasting all our corners...

Just saying is all...

All 3 are different types of player, although Rodwell is more similar to Felli than he is Adam but i think Adam is much better than Rodwell but if i had the choice of Adam and Felli i'd go with Felli everytime.

But i wouldnt mind a central midfield pairing of Felli and Adam as i do think that would work. Fellaini is a defensive midfielder with great energy and fitness levels and can do box to box and he does like to break things up or bring the ball under control and give it simple or drive on with it. Adam likes to sit in the middle of the park and break forward from there and does like to dictate the play and spray the ball around as he as got great speed of thought, vision and range of passing and those two with them qualities would work, Felli does the dog work and then gives it to Adam to orcustrate(sp) the play and set up attacks and with good player out wide and upfront with good movment would be able to just do that as he spots runs very early and as the passing range and vision to play em in.

Holloway as said today that Liverpool are looking to bring Adam in to possibly replace Alonso as they havnt properly yet and havnt got a passer in the team like when they had Alonso and that Adam could be the answer and although Adam and Alosno arent in the same league, he is capable of going there and doing as good a job as he as all the tools to fill the void left by Alonso IMO.

[Poor language removed].

Meh, okay. Saw a friend of mine perforate an eardrum because of flying with a head cold. Found the floor in the fetal position. Nasty stuff. I may be puss, but I am a puss with intact ear drums. So I've got that going for me. Which is nice.

Glass Half Full..Glass Empty...Glass Shattered.

I think we've got to face reality, once again. NO one is coming in to save the day. What we've got now is what we've got til the end of the season. Landon Donovan won't come in September, either. Why? 'cos we'll dither , we'll 'monitor the situation' and finally low-ball the deal beyond recognition.

I think, despite what he said in the press recently, come the summer, Moyes will walk - He's a proud man with ambition, ambition that is not shared by our board and we are simply holding the man back with our frugal cash supply. Bigger boys will come a' calling and Moyes, who has a dream to fulfill and sadly with the board we have coupled with our finances and lack of ambition at our club - He'll be gone. It pains me to say all this, but I can't see our club moving forward quickly for a very long time and middle table medicority is the best we can expect for the next few seasons :(

I am depressed.

Last edited:

Ive tried to find a link to what i'd seen but its been moved so im wondering now if it was all bollox, it was on kipper btw on the fishy's the other day when there was links again to Mbokani and it did have quotes from Moyes but with it being moved im starting to think the quotes werent genuine?.

Sorry guys, ill take your word for it!.

You didn't imagine it. It was in the Echo on Saturday. Here is what Moyes said: "In the end Mbokani was never really a goer. I did enquire about him and we made an offer to see if we could get him on loan but I think there were bigger offers from other clubs.

“We were ready to match his wages and made an offer which was the best we can but I think he’ll leave on a permanent deal.”

Can't post the link because I haven't got the required number of posts but you can find it on the Echo website, its in the story titled: "Everton FC boss David Moyes confident he can use Steven Pienaar fee to find loan strike star."

Meh, okay. Saw a friend of mine perforate an eardrum because of flying with a head cold. Found the floor in the fetal position. Nasty stuff. I may be puss, but I am a puss with intact ear drums. So I've got that going for me. Which is nice.

Sorry mate, poor taste.

Just saying is all...

Its a fair comment , lad .

MORE than fair , tbh .

Sorry mate, poor taste.

No worries Brownie, you are always ace in my book! I was just letting you know why I don't fly with a head cold. No worries! Notice I was taking the piss with the Dali Lama reference from Caddy Shack at the end of the post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back