The L.C.A.B. / THT Transfer Window Thread ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't like quoting another forum (GOT being the best). But, NSNO posted a thread (since removed) showing images (screenshots) of a new loan agreement involving Everton. The amount is not clear but it was a assignment of receivables loan (a loan on the collateral of a debt owed to Everton). Could be the Pienaar money, Could be Sky money, Could be for toilet rolls, Point is Everton are making money available on the basis of money owed. (I worked in a bank for a bit). Don't know what this means, but....must mean something.

I ALWAYS fancied AT LEAST ONE IN , like ..

We shall see ,..

That link is irrelavent now as the thread as been pulled on that site for some reason but it was basically about a loan weve taken out this month to help pay or service certain things and it showed our current credit rating and things but the point is it didnt show good reading, apparently something as been put on toffeeweb and kipper about it too.

It didn't look that bad to me. All standard fields, point is they got the loan. Question is what for? How much and what was the collateral.

And you said i was mad for suggesting selling Rodwell and you come out with things like that, your dreaming mate if you think sheit like that could possibly happen anytime soon

I really am not sure what you're getting at here. I said I didn't think anything was going to happen (which you seem to agree with) so not sure what part you think I'm dreaming about. As for thinking selling Rodwell is bad I don't see how anything I said contradicts that -- in fact the part where I said, "I don't see where we can sell from the squad which would raise much money (aside from sales which would hurt really bad)" ... the hurt really bad part would be something like selling Rodders.

Suarez IS done , yes ...

Big Dollars for the Svelte Hipped one , like ...

You OK , My Nephew ...???

X

Im good thanks. How are you? Saw what you said in the music thread. You should get that checked out mate.

Anyway, I could just see Suarez doing this to Hibbert in the darby.

[video=youtube;A1WlBpe9Kvo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1WlBpe9Kvo[/video]

Im good thanks. How are you? Saw what you said in the music thread. You should get that checked out mate.

Anyway, I could just see Suarez doing this to Hibbert in the darby.

[video=youtube;A1WlBpe9Kvo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1WlBpe9Kvo[/video]

Haha .

The cold , or the Country ..???

Hahaha ...

Ill be in touch this week , boy .

X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back