The L.C.A.B. / THT Transfer Window Thread ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really am not sure what you're getting at here. I said I didn't think anything was going to happen (which you seem to agree with) so not sure what part you think I'm dreaming about. As for thinking selling Rodwell is bad I don't see how anything I said contradicts that -- in fact the part where I said, "I don't see where we can sell from the squad which would raise much money (aside from sales which would hurt really bad)" ... the hurt really bad part would be something like selling Rodders.

Im talking about you dreaming on about a new board and chairman with money coming in posibbly this summer like you said, read ya post back!.

You said we need a new board with money to come in or else next summer and beyond were going to be in a similar situation to what we are this month, something along those lines you said. We all know we do and have done for years but the way your going on its is as if it could be possibly this summer.

And that point you highlight is so true and why i have said we might need to sacrifice selling Rodwell, were skint as, have absolutely nothing and drastic measures like selling say Rodwell who is valued quite highly, might need to be taken this summer, nobody wants that in an ideal world but the harsh reality of it is, we might just have no choice but to do that.

I REALLY WANT ROBBIE KEANE HERE. loan move for him would be great, hes a very everton type player...and he has a goal scoring head on his shoulders. I would be gutted if the Hammers got him

Im also having a bet on Distin scoring again, i bet on himlast time but paired it with us winning....grrrr could have been a nice payday

I'm the exact opposite, I'd rather we'd go with what we've got than sign Keane, I just don't rate him whatsoever.

Have I seen the name Forlan in LCAB's thread, I'd love this to be true.

I would love Forlan here!!

2283585.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back