The L.C.A.B. / THT Transfer Window Thread ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
A massive thanks to THT and LCAB as ever ur updates were greatly appreciated by most on here, oh and chico for his humour. I think i may take myself off to OZ for the summer tho, how will i cope without this thread now? It kept me sane, drove me insane, a few new decent posters, a few weapons (LCAB and THT do facts not rumours, respect all posters, this is a forum for us by us), a lot of frustration and disappointments, however no players in but WE STILL ARE EFC!!! and travelling over on sat to see the game i still have that kid on christmas eve feeling!! as ever COYB NSNO!!!
Thanks again to all for the input - we should do it again some time ha ha!!

LCAB/THT Cheers lads .

Thank You Boys ...

From BOTH of us , lids ...

Fella's thanks for all the effort.

Posted for the first time a few weeks ago but decided to read again for the last week upto now, too many posts to read and I had absolutely no info.

The one thing this window has done is brought many a lurker out and into the forum posting. Somebody did say that he thought all the newbies would do one after the window shuts, well we will have to wait and see. I for one have will certainly try to continue posting, although the job and the kids will get some more time now as well.

Cheers once again LCAB and THT despite the tension you were both excellent and to be honest what you both write is basically the reason everyone ended upon here.

Cheers fella's

Long time lurker, first time poster, fair play to the ITK's, good to find some with elephant skin, and a sense of humour, and everyone else that's been involved in the threads for the last 30 odd days, "it's been emotional", thank god/allah/simon cowell (delete as appropriate), we'll be back to what matters most in 40 winks, as I say to the missus on a regular basis, "Let's Do the Arse".COYB!

A massive thanks to THT and LCAB as ever ur updates were greatly appreciated by most on here, oh and chico for his humour. I think i may take myself off to OZ for the summer tho, how will i cope without this thread now? It kept me sane, drove me insane, a few new decent posters, a few weapons (LCAB and THT do facts not rumours, respect all posters, this is a forum for us by us), a lot of frustration and disappointments, however no players in but WE STILL ARE EFC!!! and travelling over on sat to see the game i still have that kid on christmas eve feeling!! as ever COYB NSNO!!!

Thank you THT and LCAB for keeping us informed and entertained.

Can I drink my bleach now?

Thanks THT and LCAB, appreciated!

What everyone else are rightly saying. Appreciated is the word.

Well in lads.

Thank you My - Our ; Peoples ...

X

Thanks for giving us the info you could LCAB/THT.

Disappointed we have done nothing this window except get rid of some good players - I'm hoping this will spark some change at the boardroom level, because not spending much cash over the past 2-3 transfer windows, then spending 0, you've got to wonder what the hell is going to happen to our team in 2 years time. The team at the moment is alright, but we almost definitely needed another striker... OH WELL

Cheers bitches

Same time in August?

Kapiche?

Why do sky make the transfer deadline seem like its new years eve/day,thanks as ever for all the info lads,all set for the summer transfer thread lol

Respect for you and THT.. Can't wait until the summer!! Big things await.. COYB

Thanks lids. Shame it was for nothing in the end, but you two weren't to know that.

If only we had peeps like THT and LCAB at the helm of the club. Something would get done for once, I'd bet!

Peace out blues. I'm off to dream about burning Billy no Bucks at the stake. XX

Mate, I'll just say, if you're ITK about it, then fair play, you can rest assured that you definitely know better than me on the matter, I'm just operating on the evidence I have - I'm sure you can appreciate it's hard for me to believe something just coz you're a blue, when I have nothing more to go on!

And believe me, I feel your frustrations mate, I'm sick of this lack of investment myself.
I don't need a billionaire to come in and spunk billions on the club, just someone to come in, clear the debt and help put us in a position where we can compete. Because I can't take being comfortably outspent by Stoke etc.

I'm off to bed now!

Once more, LCAB & THT, thanks for your efforts guys - it's been emotional!

Thanks Lads , AND Beyatches ....

WE DO IT FOR US ... OUR OWN ... FIRST , LAST AND ALWAYS ...

Sempre , Dawgs ....

How we roll ,....

Hits Chest ... My Peoples ....

Thank you so much to THT/LCAB. Your efforts have not gone unnoticed nor unappreciated.

This has been one crazy day.

COYB!!

Thanks for giving us the info you could LCAB/THT.

Disappointed we have done nothing this window except get rid of some good players - I'm hoping this will spark some change at the boardroom level, because not spending much cash over the past 2-3 transfer windows, then spending 0, you've got to wonder what the hell is going to happen to our team in 2 years time. The team at the moment is alright, but we almost definitely needed another striker... OH WELL

Cheers bitches

Same time in August?

Kapiche?

Why do sky make the transfer deadline seem like its new years eve/day,thanks as ever for all the info lads,all set for the summer transfer thread lol

Respect for you and THT.. Can't wait until the summer!! Big things await.. COYB

Thanks lids. Shame it was for nothing in the end, but you two weren't to know that.

If only we had peeps like THT and LCAB at the helm of the club. Something would get done for once, I'd bet!

Peace out blues. I'm off to dream about burning Billy no Bucks at the stake. XX

Long time lurker, first time poster, fair play to the ITK's, good to find some with elephant skin, and a sense of humour, and everyone else that's been involved in the threads for the last 30 odd days, "it's been emotional", thank god/allah/simon cowell (delete as appropriate), we'll be back to what matters most in 40 winks, as I say to the missus on a regular basis, "Let's Do the Arse".COYB!

Hello lad ...

Tell your Missus TO POST , kid .

Welcome , btw ..

Fella's thanks for all the effort.

Posted for the first time a few weeks ago but decided to read again for the last week upto now, too many posts to read and I had absolutely no info.

The one thing this window has done is brought many a lurker out and into the forum posting. Somebody did say that he thought all the newbies would do one after the window shuts, well we will have to wait and see. I for one have will certainly try to continue posting, although the job and the kids will get some more time now as well.

Cheers once again LCAB and THT despite the tension you were both excellent and to be honest what you both write is basically the reason everyone ended upon here.

Cheers fella's

Thank you , lid .

Nice of you , that , my mate .

Keep coming back , as they say . Cocka .

POST .

I will always be here for one,only seen this forum 2 days before i signed a week or so ago,why would you need any other Everton forum when you have GOT,no need to look else where.

Just wanna echo what's been said and thank LCAB and THT for their continued efforts in this thread
If nothing else this has brought a lot of people out to air their opinions which is exactly what these kinda sites are good for.
I'm disappointed we didn't sign anyone but I'm not surprised, we will do what Everton always do, brush ourselves off and get on with it. Hopefully it will bring the players together and we will find the consistency we are desperate for this season, we need more performances like the second half against Chelsea.

Don't wanna be a pessimist but Europe seems out of the question but, with the right mentality and greater consistency we will finish in the top half and get on with it next season. Arteta is yet to hit top form, Bily has underperformed, Rodwell will only improve, Fellaini looks world class and Cahill is back, it could be worse lads!
Let's not boo the negatives, that's too easy, let's focus on the little positives and be the loyal Evertonians that make us a rare breed.

Fair play to LCAB, hes done superb to keep this thread intact to be fair.

Bravo Sir.

Bravo.

As one of my favourite bands', Les Savy Fav, (take note RFUS, about time you graduated from Nirvana) lyrics go;
I got ****ed by fate / On fate and I's first date

Which pretty much sums up the gig with being an Evertonian. We do not choose, we are chosen. By people who are skint. We do not choose, cause beggars obviously can't be choosers. And it's a sellers market, they say, in our case it's a loaners market and we still avoid performing well in it.

I've been meaning to do more meaningful things today anyway. Pity i haven't been able to due to this among other things, but there you go. Well done LCAB & THT, thanks for the services Danny, i'm finishing my glass of Ardbeg and going to sleep.

Tomorrow, Arsenal are in for a real walloping. Go on, get.

Thank you , boys .

My Brother , too , btw '25 , lid ..

But Cheers , Dawg ...

US , kid . ALWAYS , US , lad ...

Just wanna echo what's been said and thank LCAB and THT for their continued efforts in this thread
If nothing else this has brought a lot of people out to air their opinions which is exactly what these kinda sites are good for.
I'm disappointed we didn't sign anyone but I'm not surprised, we will do what Everton always do, brush ourselves off and get on with it. Hopefully it will bring the players together and we will find the consistency we are desperate for this season, we need more performances like the second half against Chelsea.

Don't wanna be a pessimist but Europe seems out of the question but, with the right mentality and greater consistency we will finish in the top half and get on with it next season. Arteta is yet to hit top form, Bily has underperformed, Rodwell will only improve, Fellaini looks world class and Cahill is back, it could be worse lads!
Let's not boo the negatives, that's too easy, let's focus on the little positives and be the loyal Evertonians that make us a rare breed.

Thank you , Cocka .

Stick around mate .

POST .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back