The midfield free agent options preference thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LTblue

Player Valuation: £30m
Now that Moyes has said we'll be signing a free agent to bolster the midfield options? You have a choice of Owen Hargreaves, Thomas Hitzlsperger, Michael Ballack, Juan Roman Riquelme and Nigel Reo-Coker, I'd make a poll if I could. Discuss though, by all means. My preference would be Riquelme because Iniesta still reckons he's ace.

Now that Moyes has said we'll be signing a free agent to bolster the midfield options? You have a choice of Owen Hargreaves, Thomas Hitzlsperger, Michael Ballack, Juan Roman Riquelme and Nigel Reo-Coker, I'd make a poll if I could. Discuss though, by all means. My preference would be Riquelme because Iniesta still reckons he's ace.

When did he say that?

I think we should move for that young lad from Sheff Wed, Ross Barkley his name is, rumour has it hes the best English talent since Gazza!

But anybody that doesnt pick Juan Roman Riquelme is a kopite.

cant we have them all in for 2 weeks and see whose the best? like x factor for free agents, chico can be barlow ,NIK can be tulisa

Oh Christ no.

Did you see him in his last Season at Chelsea, he was shockingly bad.

Looking at the other options there is though he's the best, hargreaves is never fit, hitzslberger couldnt get a game for west ham, reo-coker is well he's reo-coker and to be fair i'm not sure on riquelme, whoever moyes gets though i'll be happy, we need someone to sit remember not a CAM

Looking at the other options there is though he's the best, hargreaves is never fit, hitzslberger couldnt get a game for west ham, reo-coker is well he's reo-coker and to be fair i'm not sure on riquelme, whoever moyes gets though i'll be happy, we need someone to sit remember not a CAM

That isn't true, is it?

He was injured. When he was fit he played and played well, and then he left after they got relegated as he had a release clause.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back