The Modern Man

Status
Not open for further replies.

modern man is totally the opposite of a male chauvinist

belives that men and women are equal

doesn't think that a womans place is in the home etc...

you know the type of thing

no im not sure i do, and you have mentioned all of two things, so are you sure of what a modern man is and not some ideal you have convinced yourself is right.

(said with the upmost respect and in the nicest way :) )

no im not sure i do, and you have mentioned all of two things, so are you sure of what a modern man is and not some ideal you have convinced yourself is right.

(said with the upmost respect and in the nicest way :) )

i havent convinced myself about anything - there are males out there who do belive that men and women are equal, that a womans place is not in the home to cook and clean and pander to their needs. (honest its true)

Some modern men stay at home (do the cleaning, cooking and take care of the children) while the women go out to work - some men do that even when they go out to work too.

modern man wouldn't think twice about cooking a meal without being asked, he'd do it quietly without having to shout from the kitchen 'where's the spices kept or is this saucepan ok'.

modern men cry.

modern men are more sensitive to a womans feelings.

I could easily flip this around and say that modern woman appears to be one who is happy to drink as much (if not more) than any man, belch, fart and scratch orifaces with the best of us, out cuss my doppleganger and generally act like a lager ladette.

I would rather like women to be the equal of men but would prefer them to target areas of masculine supremacy that aren't quite so objectionable ;)

Is that a generalisation or does modern woman have as much class as Colleen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back