The Oldies Thread

Sure I still get a tin from Home Bargins or it could be Tapioca??, virtually the same
From tinternet -
"While they may have some similarities, such as being both sweet and having a similar consistency, they are actually quite different. Tapioca pudding is made with tapioca pearls, while sago pudding is made with sago flour. The two puddings also have different flavors, with tapioca pudding being more of a vanilla flavor and sago pudding having more of a coconut flavor."

Fun fact - tapioca contains absolutely zero cholesterol. ;)

From tinternet -
"While they may have some similarities, such as being both sweet and having a similar consistency, they are actually quite different. Tapioca pudding is made with tapioca pearls, while sago pudding is made with sago flour. The two puddings also have different flavors, with tapioca pudding being more of a vanilla flavor and sago pudding having more of a coconut flavor."

Either will do me, I'll look out for Sago next time I'm out shopping and let you know if I see any x

From tinternet -

Although it is 100% carbohydrate!

I thought I'd post this here instead of 'Boss photos' as it relates to us oldies. Saw this feller in Sidcup High Street yesterday. At first it was to talk about his Lambretta-like mobility scooter but myself and Mrs TT spent nearly an hour reminiscing about 70's music. Ironically all three of us are currently 70 years old. I did point out the Rick Wakeman similarity by the way.

He's not camera-shy, he was talking to Mrs TT when I took it.

1000009885.jpg

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back