The options

What happened next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Azza

Player Valuation: £80m
So this kind of covers a few different threads / tooics it'll be interesting to see what people think will happen over the next few hours(?), days(?), weeks(?), month(?).

So...

Option 1

Moshiri ultimately says we're not sacking Silva, regardless of how things have been going or what ever Brands' recommends in order to save face after his pursual of this loser to try and make himself not look like a mug after the Allardyce debacle. And then some how a Christmas miracle happens and we're not in the bottom 3 by new year or we're probably already relegated.

Option 2

Kenwright gets in Moshiri's ear and like one of his crap dramatical musicals the prodigal son David Moyes returns.

Option 3

Silva gets the sack, Unsworth steps in until Jan as we have no one likes up and it's panic stations while we're getting kicked left and right over the next month and a bit.

Option 4

Silva gets the axe and Brands already has a manager (of some description) lined up ready to go.

Option 5

Absolutely nothing happens. Literally nothing, the club just goes silent and hopes this will all be forgotten by next week in the hope that we get a result against Leicester.

For me I have a sneaky feeling that it's option 4.

What I'm not sure of, as others have allued too in other threads is would Brands subject the new manager to this horrible fixture list until the new year or would they try and save the new manager bounce until the start of January?

I think 1 would be very poor on Moshiri's part. 2 is very possible but I'd hope that Brands has enough sway on footballing matters than what Kenwright has. But a few journalists have mentioned Moyes over the past few weeks, which to me would be horrible.

If I were a gambling man I'd put it all on #2, It really should be 4 but Everton will play it safe imo.

Given that no sane person would likely take us on in this form and with those December fixtures looming I reckon we are stuck with Silva until January at least.

That's why right now I think we will see option 1, much as I'd rather it was 4.

I expect something to break on Monday, critical mass has been reached for sacking Silva.

There will be banners and protests if not.

They will gladly sacrifice him to deflect attention from themselves.

The bigger question is what they have been doing to plan for this hardly unexpected contingency, if anything.

I'm inclined to think Moyes is a serious possibility on an initial six month contract.

That's just based on the last 30 years in particular.

Itll be option 2 but should be option 4 given this has been on the wall clear as day for all to see for a good month now. Sick of it

He will let Silva carry on and get some of the next 5 horror fixtures out of the way, there is no point in bringing a new manager into the fold when we are about to get red arsed imminently.

I hope to god Brands does have someone lined up. Moyes as much as he might keep us up, would actually be grim Another signal of this boards utter failure.

Status
Not open for further replies.