; Sporting Lisbon 2 Basel 0

thursday

aberdeen 2 bayern munich 2
benfica 1 nuremburg 0
bolton 1 atletico madrid 0
zurich 1 hamburg 3
rosenborg 0 fiorentina 1
slavia prague 1 spurs 2

its a shame nuremburg are losing, their fans were good sorts, be nice for them to progress.

who do we want in though? zenit appear to have villareal on the coals - so no dream dare i say final there. that said, bayern look good to progress, with the final being in england, it could be on the cards.

Last edited:
wednesday

; Zenit St Petersburg 1 Villarreal 0
; AEK Athens 1 Getafe 1
; Brann Bergen 0 Everton 2
; Werder Bremen 3 Braga 0
; PSV Eindhoven 2 Helsingborg 0
; Olympique Marseille 3 Spartak Moscow 0
; Anderlecht 2 Girondins Bordeaux 1
; Rangers 0 Panathinaikos 0
; Sporting Lisbon 2 Basel 0

thursday

aberdeen 2 bayern munich 2
benfica 1 nuremburg 0
bolton 1 atletico madrid 0
zurich 1 hamburg 3
rosenborg 0 fiorentina 1
slavia prague 1 spurs 2

its a shame nuremburg are losing, their fans were good sorts, be nice for them to progress.

who do we want in though? zenit appear to have villareal on the coals - so no dream dare i say final there. that said, bayern look good to progress, with the final being in england, it could be on the cards.

Couldn't agree more Suits, they were all decent sorts although we gave them hell in the game, they are not out yet mate(y)

I'd love it if we got Fiorentina, finally we would have a european night with a bit more of character to it. Two great teams and two great european cities go head to head. Now that would be exciting, and I'm sure we'd raise the quality of our football against the italians too.

Cant wait!

I'd love it if we got Fiorentina, finally we would have a european night with a bit more of character to it. Two great teams and two great european cities go head to head. Now that would be exciting, and I'm sure we'd raise the quality of our football against the italians too.

Cant wait!

I'm hoping for Rosenburg to turn that tie around and win it. I'd fancy our chances more against Rosenburg then Fiorentina....that said I still believe we could beat Fiorentina on our day.

Yeah Rosenburg would be the easier tie, but you dont play in europe to play easy teams. I want Everton to stand up there and play the best and beat them.

We havent gained a massive amount of respect for winning our games so far, but beating Fiorentina would certainly makes europe pay attention.

Would prefer Fiorentina so we could kick the [Poor language removed] of them (i mean on the field by playing better football than them) for stealing Kanchelskis from us all those years ago and making him play so [Poor language removed] that he had to lower himself into playing for those Rangers scum.

Would prefer Fiorentina so we could kick the [Poor language removed] of them (i mean on the field by playing better football than them) for stealing Kanchelskis from us all those years ago and making him play so [Poor language removed] that he had to lower himself into playing for those Rangers scum.

Ohh, feel the hate.:blink:

I think Kanchelskis leaving had more to do with his love of money than anything else.

Ohh, feel the hate.:blink:

I think Kanchelskis leaving had more to do with his love of money than anything else.

Yeah but it's more fun to blame Fiorentina. I'm like a human hate machine this morning. Also if you are correct that would mean that he Kanchelskis is not perfect in every way which cannot be true from what I remember of him. I think the mafia forced him to leave or they'd break his legs. :blink: And he wanted to come back to us after a while so they got Taribo West to do their dirty work for them to make it look like an accident. Or else maybe your right and he's an evil money hungry [Poor language removed] like all football players.

If we get beyond the next stage i know i'd love to get Rangers, though i suspect they'll go out against Panathinaikos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back