The oxygen of publicity

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuitsBlue

Player Valuation: £50m
Forget him, its the best thing we can do, dont pay him the respect of booing him, dont jeer, silence can be deafening, give him a dose of that and see how he reacts, because i bet you dollars to dounts that stretford said

"they dont care for you, you play there in a different shirt and those fans that love you now will hate you and boo you, thats how fickle football is wayne, its a business, the best thing you can do is make you and your family comfortable, and this deal i have for you is the best any 19 year old has EVER signed"

Its time for us to FORGET him, give him the cold shoulder, he doesnt count, he isnt worth our attention, to boo and jeer him is to let him know how much we still care.

I doubt the day we stop giving him [Poor language removed] will ever arrive Suits, such is the pain/anger at his betrayal.

It shows that we still care, best just [Poor language removed] him off and leave him too it.

I know what you mean but it's easier said than done when he kisses their [Poor language removed] badge and celebrates like he did on saturday.

let him, simply dont care, the reason he celebrates like he does it to prompt a reaction, reacting vindicates him and im sure makes him feel superior to the fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back