The Players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azza

Player Valuation: £80m
Safe to say that 90% of our match day squad need binning off.

The complete lack of passion, fight and desire by so many players is killing us right now. Last year it was obvious that many downed tools over Martinez and the past few months it looks like they've continued that habit just because they can.

Some of Ronald's words recently I think he knows that as well.

Unfortunately I don't think the backroom of the club have the capability to get in the players we need in January.

From todays squad the only players I'd keep are:

Barkley
Deulofeu
Lukaku
Holgate
Gueye

The rest can go straight into the bin.

The complete lack of passion, fight and desire by so many players is killing us right now. Last year it was obvious that many downed tools over Martinez and the past few months it looks like they've continued that habit just because they can.

Unfortunately I don't think the backroom of the club have the capability to get in the players we need in January.

Barkley
Deulofeu
Lukaku
Holgate
Gueye

But minus Gana they're the ones that don't fit the system.

Barkley
Deulofeu
Lukaku
Holgate
Gueye

Agree with your choice of players to keep and with some of those it's only potential that I'd keep them for rather than being really good right now

Whilst plenty of them aren't good enough I don't think there's too many I'd put into "they don't care bracket".

There was no downing of tools today and there wasn't against United either.

Barkley
Deulofeu
Lukaku
Holgate
Gueye

I doubt you'll be disappointed, from the Little I know, the people who matter will be very annoyed if there is only 5 incomings

Barkley
Deulofeu
Lukaku
Holgate
Gueye

Don't forget to lukaku wants to leave so is he giving it all, don't think he is
Barkley got mental issues with the crowd and affect his confidence
Del is just not good enough

To keep and first team
Holgate
Gueye
Williams
Bolasie but he out for a year

Squard players
Mori
Barry
Jags

Would sell due to attitude
Coleman
Baines
Mcarthy
Cleverly
Lennon
Mirralas

Koeman will need time and we also have walsh who will be a massive help to do this job.

Status
Not open for further replies.