The reaction to Everton thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azza

Player Valuation: £80m
So we've already got Southampton fans to meltdown and hate us after getting Koeman.

Certain journalists saying Koeman would never come here the day before we announce it and making them look silly.

With Witsel, Mata and another (if you believe @MoutsGoat) imminent (yeah I went there) what sort of reaction would you like to see from the media and other fans?

Personally I hope everyone hates us, we need to be horrible and have SSN, the Guardian, the Times and 5 Live talking about us.

If we pull off the two signings all the other teams in the Premier League will take notice and the ones who'll be most annoyed is the glory hunting RS ones.

Loads of other teams already hate us. I don't want them to hate us, I want them to fear us. Especially the RS.

So we've already got Southampton fans to meltdown and hate us after getting Koeman.

Certain journalists saying Koeman would never come here the day before we announce it and making them look silly.

With Witsel, Mata and another (if you believe @MoutsGoat) imminent (yeah I went there) what sort of reaction would you like to see from the media and other fans?

Personally I hope everyone hates us, we need to be horrible and have SSN, the Guardian, the Times and 5 Live talking about us.

Plucky little Everton were always quite liked universally as they didn't pose a serious threat to anyone. I want us to go into beast mode and get people to hate us.

Status
Not open for further replies.