The Retro Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
35aogfo.jpg

96kye8.jpg

I remember finding mags everywhere back in the day.. Internet eh !

( I was trying to be careful with the pic by the way mods ! )

96kye8.jpg

I remember finding mags everywhere back in the day.. Internet eh !

( I was trying to be careful with the pic by the way mods ! )

The lids are spoilt today for their bongo. Internet bongo is all that and more.

I'd like to think we had something special with finding half a discarded Knave or Fiesta in the local park, water damaged, and rushing it home to dry out on the radiator before stashing in various places around your fortified bedroom.

Had to work harder for wanks in those days, but maybe they were appreciated more. Bush, all over the show like.

I'd like to think we had something special with finding half a discarded Knave or Fiesta in the local park, water damaged, and rushing it home to dry out on the radiator before stashing in various places around your fortified bedroom.Had to work harder for wanks in those days, but maybe they were appreciated more. Bush, all over the show like.

FFS.. THIS !!

I'd like to think we had something special with finding half a discarded Knave or Fiesta in the local park, water damaged, and rushing it home to dry out on the radiator before stashing in various places around your fortified bedroom.

Had to work harder for wanks in those days, but maybe they were appreciated more. Bush, all over the show like.

Ahhh, the soggy Razzle found under a bush in the graveyard. I miss those days - then I remember what I can do with FUQ and XNXX.

I think the difference is, then we would be amazed over a page of tit. It would keep us going for weeks.

Now we have to keep pushing the boundaries for those late night quickies.

"big tit grannny creampie" tonight? Not done that for a while....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back