Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

The Sam Allardyce fanboy thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you were a Sunderland fan you would be freaked. Keeps them was very popular leaves for the England job and then the appoint Moyes.

200w.gif

So when police use those means to catch pedophiles, you have an issue with it?

Think it's a bit out of order to be comparing this with pedophiles and rape personally.

Allardyce did wrong and has paid the price. As I said I'm not a fan of FOOTBALL journalists deliberately trying to catch people out. But it is what it is. How you can insinuate I tolerate rape from that is beyond me.

Football journalists are utter lowlife scumbags tho. Why did they feel the need to do this.

I'm sure everyone of us has been caught out at some point in our lives where we've said the wrong thing. Thankfully it's not taped and plastered over a tabloid to get us sacked from our employer.
So five minutes after getting 'the job of his life' he is abusing his employers, the rules and any integrity remaining in the sport for a few quid more than god knows how much he has. If he had a leg to stand on he would not have gone so fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back