The season is very much over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huyton Layne

Player Valuation: £70m
Yet the price of 'last' season's shirts are still ridiculously high. Am I wrong in thinking they've been down to £10 by now in past years? Just saw on Facebook that there's free worldwide shipping on order over £30 so went to look and the home shirt SS is still £28.50, with a large selection of long sleeved shirts with names and numbers for £36.81.

I'm sure they are only £15 each @ club shop..........

......not very helpful though considering where you are

As an aside Layne, I can't believe so many of our companies offer free/low shipping, when you guys charge loads with USPS, even when spending thousands of dollars ffs - where's the fume thread ffs , lol

You can tell the season's over because everyone's posting in the kenwright thread again
go back exactly a year and I bet the very same people were posting the very same stuff as now.

round and round and round and round and round and round and....................

I remember when we finished with Umbro in 2009 and were moving to Le Coq. I bought the away, 3rd and both keepers tops for less than £20. Surely similar situation with us moving from Nike to Umbro should see the stock being vastly reduced soon? Better to sell it all than send it back to Nike?

Will defenitly buy a new shirt if they give it to me for like a tenner.

Sadly my money will go on children's new kits as is always the way. Irony is i'll end up with 3 main shirts that i will wear.

Black with pink away top (i liked that, bought with a Leige ticket for valentines day for me, and she is a kopite as well lol)

Nike last season top home- Birthday present (we were skint at the time, still cost more than it should though)

This seasons top.

the kids will be looking like ross barkelys and i'll be looking like a tony hibbert

Once they were giving away a free Nike shirts for some reason.... And it got stuck in my cart for about 3 months so whenever I ordered something I got multiple shirts... I think 8 for free in total....

Status
Not open for further replies.