• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

The shites new stadium.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neiler

Player Valuation: £100m
The shites new stadium begins construction in May! I hate those bastered evil offsprings they had to come closer rather than further away, i am nearly thinking of jumping camp and throwing my support behind reconstructing goodison, id love if a new stadium was built on our current site to match/better theres! Petulent and childish as that may be!

Last edited:
The shites new stadium begins construction in May! I hate those bastered evil offsprings they had to come closer rather than further away, i am nearly thinking of jumping camp and throwing my support behind reconstructing goodison, id love if a new stadium was built on our current site to match/better theres!

if goodison was redevoped to match their new stadium i would eat my hat.

they are going to have a state of the art 60,000 stadia with possible capacity rise to 75,000. we are at a 100+ year old stadium. we are so far behind them now we should put our tails between our legs and run for kirkby!!

what now for the blues? honestly? after the kings dock what is left? sainsburys in southport has a good plot in the car park.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back