The state of some of our fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

moosed

Player Valuation: £30m
Sat next to some ginger mutant and his mate in the away end tonight, proceeded to abuse Naismith all night and kept shouting "black ****" at lukuka everytime he made even the slightest mistake... Proper audible as well.

Spent the entire game cringing, didn't want to say anything either as he looked like a complete nutcase.

Sat next to some ginger mutant and his mate in the away end tonight, proceeded to abuse Naismith all night and kept shouting "black ****" at lukuka everytime he made even the slightest mistake... Proper audible as well.

Spent the entire game cringing, didn't want to say anything either as he looked like a complete nutcase.

Why didn't you report them.

Why didn't you report them.

Me on my own sat next to two scallies who both seemed mentally unstable...

Call me a [Poor language removed] but I'm not risking getting ****ted. Weak I know

As for the ginger mutant comment, fair enough I see the irony... Just properly vexed me being sat next to him all match.

He was a mutant though, but not because he was ginger...

Last edited:
Me on my own sat next to two scallies who both seemed mentally unstable...

Call me a [Poor language removed] but I'm not risking getting ****ted. Weak I know

Off topic Moosed but what game are you planning on going next? Don't go pal as that's 17 games now where we aint won ( from the match thread today ). Your cursed mate if that's true!

It's true, 17 in a row now without a win in any of them. Time to retire maybe for the good of the club

Definitely mate. Just like Bale when he went 20 odd games for Spurs without winning but then again look at him now. You could end up becoming the Worlds greatest supporter in a couple of years. Though 17 games without a win is piss poor form. Test your luck again in pre season is my advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back