The Summer Transfer Window Deadline Day - Friday 31st August 2012.

Status
Not open for further replies.
same as dont want a yank who wants to play with the reds and defo not for 10 mill

As a yank that wanted him to do well (and believe he is a very good footballer) he would be dead to me if he went to the Sh!te. I could stomach hime playing for Arsenal or Tottenham but Not the Reds. Would immediately stop following.

Don't do it Clint.

I think he has made some fantastic signings if he gets all three of those, and five million for Adebayor. Brilliant. I think they'll waltz into fourth now this season, maybe even challenge the top three.

They are good players, but so were Van Der Vaart and Modric. Not to mention Pavulychenko and Ledley King.

First five words...

According to rumors on Twitter posted by plastic kopites
is Klaas-Jan Huntelaar Friday signaled at the Liverpool airport. Thus appears the attacker towards the Premier League. Within the city of Liverpool, there are two possible leading employers: Liverpool and Everton.

lololol

Fixed

nzonzi on loan would make much more sense...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19423536

Everton have agreed a fee with FC Copenhagen for Bryan Oviedo.
The Costa Rica international, 22, is on his way to Merseyside to have a medical and discuss personal terms.
The Goodison Park club are expected to pay £5m for the versatile left-back or midfielder, who has 13 senior caps and was also wanted by West Brom.
Oviedo has been a regular starter for Copenhagen and has won two Danish Leagues and one Danish Cup, the latter while on loan at FC Nordsjaelland.
Everton boss David Moyes is also interested in Blackburn's unsettled Steven Nzonzi, possibly on loan.
Everton, who have opened the Premier League season with two wins, have already added Steven Pienaar, who is now in his second permanent spell at the club, Steven Naismith and Kevin Mirallas to their squad.
Copenhagen were beaten by French side Lille in the final Champions League qualifying round on Wednesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back