The Twitter Transfer Rumour Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neiler

Player Valuation: £100m
Alright lads,

We're going to use this thread for any rumours that origante from Twitter, it can be boss or a jarg medium for information, some are well into it, others hate it.

A lot of the threads are getting clogged up with AgentITK twitter stories so we want a dedicated thread as people are getting annoyed, heading into the transfer window we want this to be the dedicated thread for these type of rumours however true or jarg they may be.

Those who dont like twitter dont have to have a look, while those who like hearing the stuff out there can come in here have a squiz or post something they have seen.

Twitter posts posted in other threads will be moved in here once, if the same user continues to post rumours in other threads they wil be infracted for Spaming.

If people use this thread to abuse people who post twitter rumours be they jarg or otherwise they will be infrated.

Now lets play!

This thread was posted at 12:17.

Lets wait and see how long it takes before someone makes an individual thread.

Alright lads,

We're going to use this thread for any rumours that origante from Twitter, it can be boss or a jarg medium for information, some are well into it, others hate it.

A lot of the threads are getting clogged up with AgentITK twitter stories so we want a dedicated thread as people are getting annoyed, heading into the transfer window we want this to be the dedicated thread for these type of rumours however true or jarg they may be.

Those who dont like twitter dont have to have a look, while those who like hearing the stuff out there can come in here have a squiz or post something they have seen.

Twitter posts posted in other threads will be moved in here once, if the same user continues to post rumours in other threads they wil be infracted for Spaming.

If people use this thread to abuse people who post twitter rumours be they jarg or otherwise they will be infrated.

Now lets play!

I'd LOVE to be able to post a few links to twitter....

However my Zatara account has said that there is a server issue with this site ever since Mirallas signed...

Thus I am unable to post links on this new account and therefore cannot 'play this game' as it were...

I feel like a child whose woke up on XMAS morning to find that not only has he got no presents....but also that 'Santa' was his bearded mother who has been stuck down the chimney with no underwear on.....

And no, I do not have a twitter account.

well at least if they had no underwear on you got a chance to have a grope around in the sack if only to find it empty

Football Agent â€￾@agent_153
#EFC have made a £250k bid for teenage forward Matthew Kennedy from #Kilmarnock

Status
Not open for further replies.