The Unholy Trinity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saint Domingo

Player Valuation: £80m
Schneiderlin Gueye Siggurdson. Over 70 million pounds of ‘talent’ yet in my option they are the worst Everton midfield I’ve seen since the turn of the century.

In recent times we’ve seen Rooney Besic Cleverley Klaasen Vlasic leave the club whilst these three have remained. Apart from Klaasen I would rather see any of these players in our midfield (not that any are good enough, but they are better in my opinion than the unholy trinity).

Serious recruitment is needed in this area. Neville and Carsley would have bossed this midfield with ease never mind the likes of Arteta Pienaar Cahill Fellaini Fernandes etc. A teenage centreback from West Ham who hasn’t played this season and has never played midfield has completely run all over the unholy trinity. They are truly terrible players and amongst the worst midfielders in the league and have been for a long time now. Some of them have looked ok when either Barkley or Rooney has held their hands but as a three and a combination they are truely woeful.

Can anyone think of worse?

Individually they seem like they should be ok but the collective part is not working for us.
I feel Gana gets far to easy of a ride. Nothing like the player he was in his first 10 games for us. His shooting and passing is a disaster. Morgan and Siggy just don’t seem to fit.

Still very early days for the manager. We need to give him time to see what he’s going to do to sort it out.

Schneiderlin Gueye Siggurdson. Over 70 million pounds of ‘talent’ yet in my option they are the worst Everton midfield I’ve seen since the turn of the century.

In recent times we’ve seen Rooney Besic Cleverley Klaasen Vlasic leave the club whilst these three have remained. Apart from Klaasen I would rather see any of these players in our midfield (not that any are good enough, but they are better in my opinion than the unholy trinity).

Serious recruitment is needed in this area. Neville and Carsley would have bossed this midfield with ease never mind the likes of Arteta Pienaar Cahill Fellaini Fernandes etc. A teenage centreback from West Ham who hasn’t played this season and has never played midfield has completely run all over the unholy trinity. They are truly terrible players and amongst the worst midfielders in the league and have been for a long time now. Some of them have looked ok when either Barkley or Rooney has held their hands but as a three and a combination they are truely woeful.

They're absolutely turd but the other players you mention are even worse. Still have hopes for vlasic though

The teenage centre back who hasn't played this season or in that position and completely run all over our crabs in midfield .Hit the nail on the head there bang on the money with that sentence.But also a bit scary when you think about it

Status
Not open for further replies.