The Upper Gwladys

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sat there for the first time too after moving from the lower, good view but not as boisterous as down below, as an ulster blue i hope i'm not being classified as a wool now

Me, I was born smack bang in the sound area - Wally Hospital and lived early doors in Stewie Road off Breeze Hill and later lived in the upstairs apartment in the big old house on Breeze Hill that the (I think) the Sea Scouts association used. Now demolished.

Calling Whiston sound is a comfort blanket for the so called scousers who were born there. It's historically the area were all wools enter the world.

Back in the day scouse kids were born in hospitals like Oxford Street, the Women's hospital and Mill Road. Wools were born in Whiston Hospital.

Over the years, Whiston hospital has expanded massively so more and more scouse families are having kids born in Whiston. Because they can't come to terms with the fact their son/ daughter is born a wool, they have annexed Whiston into "sound land". A bit similar to Putin's annexation of Crimea.

On Chico's logic the vast majority of St Helen's population are sound by birth, which obviously is incorrect. A cursory glance of notably people from Whiston reveals a long list of famous wools.

Calling Whiston sound is a comfort blanket for the so called scousers who were born there. It's historically the area were all wools enter the world.

Back in the day scouse kids were born in hospitals like Oxford Street, the Women's hospital and Mill Road. Wools were born in Whiston Hospital.

Over the years, Whiston hospital has expanded massively so more and more scouse families are having kids born in Whiston. Because they can't come to terms with the fact their son/ daughter is born a wool, they have annexed Whiston into "sound land". A bit similar to Putin's annexation of Crimea.

On Chico's logic the vast majority of St Helen's population are sound by birth, which obviously is incorrect. A cursory glance of notably people from Whiston reveals a long list of famous wools.
SHOTS FIRED!

Are St Helens not born in St Helens hospital sir? I am familiar with Marshalls Cross Lane as a hive of new wool activity.

I don't think I understood any of that mate.
Sat here for the first time (that I wasn't wasted anyway) for some time and noticed a very high concentration of wools. The trabs should have gave it away, the replica tops did and this was confirmed when they opened their mouths and 1960s Lancashire poured out.

So my question is why the wool enclave in Goodison? Is this where wools congregate rather than the Lower Gwladys as they'd get their heads shoved down the bogs for wearing Sketchers?
Last time we won the league we were in Lancashire.

Failure to adhere to the boundaries set out by the woolmap makes you a WOOL.
I'll take your wool map and raise it with my:

_42640965_bluebin_pr203b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back