The Yanks are Coming !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dushku

Player Valuation: £1m
And this time they ain't bringing with them armfuls of nylons and chocolates to woo our ladies..

I know the American Foreign Policy around the world is to usually invade a country and try and impose their belief and political system upon them..but this time, I fully agree and uphold it :)

The recent influx of Americans on this site is both refreshing and warming.. Kay20 and TX Bill etc.. now it's swelling up the West Coast and over to the East Coast! When L.D lands in January we'd best get the spare beds out and stock up on Budweiser and Hot Dogs..cos there's gonna be an invasion equal to the one they enforced upon Panama !!

(y)(y)(y)(y)

Welcome.. wipe ya feet and make yerself at home, cousins :)

Oh my gosh - nicest thing ever! Thanks Dushku! And glad to see the Yanks being welcomed, I can't wait for more. Already in the last few days we've already met some new ones! LD's impact (plus if Zakuani makes it too, you just wait).

P.S. Love your avatar, big Calvin and Hobbes fan too.

Last edited by a moderator:
On behalf of all the Aussies....
hmm.gif

:P:P

daz.gif

To take a line from the very funny movie- The Great Outdoors- you know what is in hot dogs? Lips and assholes. :)

I don't drink alcohol nor eat meat anymore so every one else can share the beer and eat either hotdogs or fish and chips. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back