Them moments of Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluelenny1984

Player Valuation: £6m
I was wondering, amongst all the doom and gloom (and I'm equally as guilty as anyone of this lately) what everyone's real moment of magic with Everton was, that stand out moment or game, moment in the crowd or in the pub before the game.

We all have them, them moments we rember that felt like magic, the reason why we love the blues till this day and still turn up in our thousands.

There's a lot of negativity about, but that's led me to rember why I love going the game, them true electric moments that live with us, and the reason why we have loved Everton despite the heart ache.

So what is yours??

About 15 years ago there was a charity film played at half time of various ex players/celebrities bouncing a football. The voiceover said ‘every time the ball bounces, a child dies of poverty.’ Some bloke next to me shouted ‘stop bouncing the effing ball then.’ The timing was comic genius.
I love the little one liners at the match, some funny [Poor language removed] somewhere throwing out a rib tickler there was a few on Saturday in between the boos and bile.

Status
Not open for further replies.