This place

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.First of all, you're antagonising people with this thread in a Kopite manner
2.You're saying you hate the RS more than you love Everton
3.You're calling them Murderers. Nobody accepts that, even the supposed ' clique ' or so.

You're not making a good case.

I thought it was acceptable on this forum, plenty of other posters have used it.

Now you've made it clear its only acceptable for older members I'll refrain.

Any decent points your original argument might have had are being destroyed by your unwillingness to be fair to the forum.

I'd recommend you report a post or write a mod per PM next time something like this bothers you.

I think the lads Dug his own grave here lol

digging+yo+grave_b1f5ab_4979717.gif

1.First of all, you're antagonising people with this thread in a Kopite manner
2.You're saying you hate the RS more than you love Everton
3.You're calling them Murderers. Nobody accepts that, even the supposed ' clique ' or so.

You're not making a good case.

1 - is your opinion and is subjective.

2&3 - other more well established posters have been guilty of doing both, davek and chicoazul to name two. It seems I was foolish to follow their example.

Its getting boring now, maybe Brennan was right and I need to look for another forum.

I thought it was acceptable on this forum, plenty of other posters have used it.

Now you've made it clear its only acceptable for older members I'll refrain.

If one of your family members said something stupid to you then you wouldn't have the same reaction as if somebody said something stupid to you in the street. Similarly, when a member who has contributed more to this forum than you makes a stupid comment he's dealt with taking his history into account. You've just signed up and started making a fool of yourself so clearly the reaction is going to be different.

Maybe it isn't fair, but it's life.

tumblr_lgbinlBeoY1qf8yek.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back