This seasons Newcastle

Status
Not open for further replies.
koff barcodes

Long way to go yet this year lads.

Not to put a dampener on tonight, but you get 3 points for beating Utd and three points for beating Wigan.

We have different test ahead.

Agreed. Cautious optimism is a good place to be, I think. I'd like to see us get to christmas without getting knocked out the league cup by Crawley first. Then I'll gladly start learning to give myself a blowy.

They have literally no clue about Everton mate.

Did you hear the Sky commentary... "I wouldn't be surprised if the Greeks were persuaded to let that one in" when talking about Hibbert's goal.

So, clearly, he has never seen the goal, and thus shouldn't comment.

TV and radio pundits in Britain are of appalling quality.

Talk****e presenter Jason the **** Cundy has just said. Talks about us as if we have never been in the top half of the table before. FUKN WNKR.

I wouldn't let it bother you mate. He just feels he needs to say something to justify his presence. Like when he was playing and he felt he should do something like stick out a leg and bring down the opposition player, rather than defend properly, you know? He got noticed more that way too.

Just ignore and he will soon fade away.

Did you hear the Sky commentary... "I wouldn't be surprised if the Greeks were persuaded to let that one in" when talking about Hibbert's goal.

I wouldnt be surprised if they let it in either mate.

Talk****e presenter Jason the **** Cundy has just said. Talks about us as if we have never been in the top half of the table before. FUKN WNKR.

keep calm mate!

the commentators on sky were biased too!

me i like it that way!

This.

I wouldnt be surprised if they let it in either mate.

Reminded at Half-Time of their contractual obligation after being told at the outset that it is tradition in England to let the person score who's testimonial it is.

That or "here's some Drachma we have left over from when we played Panathinaikos away, it could come in handy soon."

Status
Not open for further replies.