Tickets for Fulham away - for 4 BLUE Norwegians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, as you can see I have been a member on GOT for quite some time, just dont post "a lot".
I live just south of Stavanger, in a small town called Bryne.

Looks like tickets no problem then.

Stavanger is great - apart from the Liverpool club store - otherwise known as this place>>

The Sh1t Shop

Photo-247.jpg

Well in lads, as long as its the stand behind the goal you can't go wrong. There'll be loads of blues there, Fulham are counting on it for the lads carrying the kegs of beer and a backpack of plastic cups.

Hope we rob em again like last year.

Sorry Fulham.

It's called Sarpsborg 08. Our rivals is Fredrikstad who plays in red and the top division. Sarpsborg 08 have the same beautiful colours as Everton. Sarpsborg play in divison one, but pushing for promotion. Fredrikstad will probably relegate :-) The icehockey team from Sarpsborg It's called Sparta Warriors. They also wear blue jerseys.

Just googled it and there was a merger of some sort a few years back (when I was based in Norway) and the start-up team was called Sparta Sarpsborg.

I knew I wasnt dreaming things!

Hi mate, welcome. Where in Norway are you? just curious.
You can do is what i do... sign up as a Fulham member on their clubsite, it is free, and buy tickets in the neutral end - when you arrive on match day you will find, as it was last season, it is full of Everton fans. I will see you there.

Be prepared to get constant emails about upcoming Fulham games though! :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back