Tickets for Fulham away - for 4 BLUE Norwegians

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Presume its been posted already, but the Fulham home end is fine if you cant get tickets for the Everton end.

I would just like to thank you all. Tickets are now beeing sent to Norway. Putney End--P4-EE-89, 90, 91, 92.

Hope that this thread was a nice break from all the silly season stuff.........(y)

Have a nice day!

Lots of Norwegians here today. 4-5 years ago, I thought I were the only Norwegian Evertonian.

Brilliant! So did i. And to be frank, my join date is around a year before you :D

The norwegian blues though, are quite alive!
norwegian_blue.jpg

did u get the family pack because when i phoned fulham they said you needed to be a member and that was another £30!

did u get the family pack because when i phoned fulham they said you needed to be a member and that was another £30!

No - did not care about the extra £40 - (y) and you saying that shows it would only be £10 lost.

don't want to start my own thread as it's just a quick question, but does anybody know when the swansea tickets go on sale? will be bringing my norwegian friend, but he'll probably be in the home end as he's converted to a swansea fan now

No probs mate. Enjoy the game.

Post again if you need help finding the best transport to the game.

Thanks - but I think we'll be alright with transport. Hotel in Holborn and tube to Putney Bridge.

Nice cheap hotel by the way: Club Quarters Lincoln's Inn Fields

only asked because a mate rang and got them but another lad was told you had to be a member and then had to wait 2wks before you could buy them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back