Tim Cahill

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want him gone, I'd love to see him come back eventually like Dunc did and have some involvement in the club, but at this point in his career, his profile in Aus is at its peak, and the benefit of coming back in the next couple of seasons will be amazing for the game in Aus.

When he goes , that will be the second part of the 2 best signings in the Prem will have left us ... Tim Cahill and Mikel Arteta , total transfer fees paid £4m , we've had the best years of both of them and have already made a profit . Absolutely monumental signings and when he eventually leaves us it will be the end of an era :D

When he goes , that will be the second part of the 2 best signings in the Prem will have left us ... Tim Cahill and Mikel Arteta , total transfer fees paid £4m , we've had the best years of both of them and have already made a profit . Absolutely monumental signings and when he eventually leaves us it will be the end of an era :D

Couldn't have put that any better!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Been watchin the Blues forty 40 years and Tim is right up there as one of my all time favourite players, was obviously injured on Wednesday but looked down as well and that is the 1st time I can honsestly say I've seen that.

Who reckons he'll finish his career at Everton?

Or maybe move to an Aussie team in a few years?

No reason he can't do both - when he is past being a first team player here in a couple of years he will still have enough to do 2 or 3 years in a league like Aus comfortably (especially with his national profile over there mitigating any reduction in performance for a year or two)

Any Everton player that score as many goals as he has against the Red S---- deserves a lifetime appointment to the bench. 83 years old nobby knees I want to see him dressed and ready to step on the pitch.

I'd start using him like Man Utd use Giggs tbh. It would be boss though if he comes on against ace teams when he's 35 and scores a trademark header to give us a win just like Dunc in 2005 against Man Utd.

3 facts here for yuz.

1. He'll be back here in Oz sooner than most think. (mark my words)

2. He'll play in Sydney with Emerton. (its where he grew up)

3. Harry Kewel is still a cnut.

He's my fave Everton player of all time and it will take some beating replacing him at that. Absolute legend for us. Will be one of the sadddest days in my Everton supporting years, when he eventually leaves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back